House maid in Zamalek

Dear All,

I have just moved to Zamalek in Cairo and are looking for anyone to advise me on how to get  a house hold worker that is looking for working and if possible sleeping in, i would prefer someone who can speak English for easy communication reasons.....I am easy to work for and a very good listener and understand workers and their problems, so no shouting and screaming but expect honesty and obedience to my requests....for day to day tasks.

If anyone is interested kindly reply as soon as possible as i need someone to start immediately.......

Regards
Adriaan Grotius

Hello Adriaan Grotius

I invite you to drop in an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Cairo section of the site to find a candidate for the job you are offering.

Check out the adverts already there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

(Moderated:  no free ads here please + register in the business directory)

Hi,

I UN staff for long-term here, and I am interested too (my flat is Shagaret El Dor in Zamalek). Lets search in parallel, and exchange (a vacuum cleaner is a must)!

Igor Kitaev
UNESCO

Hello,

You can use busybeesgroup.com
They are very reliable, honest and hardworkers,I've been using them for a year now :))

Hi

Thanks much appreciate...

Hello i know someone who would be happy to work for you she has worked for many american family and she is very honest
thank you,

Am interested am aivan 33 years old single am from philippines [Moderated: Please do not share any contact number on the forum]

i have workers from africa...[Please do not share any contact number on the forum]

Hello everyone,

I would advise you to post an advert for the service you are offering on the page Personal and household services jobs in Cairo.

The forum is used only to share experiences,opinions and information.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Topic closed

Closed