Itinerary Advice! (Help Please)

A friend and I are going to Iceland From the 15th-22nd of Feb. Here's our rough agenda. Any Suggestions on what we can do for the last 2 days? We're keeping all our evenings "free" so we can do a Northern lights tour.

Sunday 15th flight

Monday 16th land in Reykjavik-Blue Lagoon (perhaps Northern Lights Tour at night)

Tuesday 17th Golden circle tour in reykjavik (perhaps NL Tour at night)

Wed 18th flight to Akureyri + Game of thrones Tour + NLTour at night

Thurs 19th fly back to Reykjavik- Explore City of Reykjavik (perhaps NLTour at night)

Fri 20th Reykjavik- No plans- (wanted to do Glymur falls, however I heard it may be tough to do in winter)

Sat 21st Reykjavik- No Plans- (perhaps visiting Ice Caves

https:/…volcanic-veins-caving-tour )

Sun 22nd Fly back to Toronto

The area around Barnafoss is very cool and Hveragerði is beautiful. Neither one is far from Rvk. You could check out any of the myriad Icelandic horse stables (though I'm not sure what's on offer at this time of year) or the many museums that are all around Rvk.

chinasmom2000 wrote:

The area around Barnafoss is very cool and Hveragerði is beautiful. Neither one is far from Rvk. You could check out any of the myriad Icelandic horse stables (though I'm not sure what's on offer at this time of year) or the many museums that are all around Rvk.

Is it possible to see Barnafoss and Hveragerði in winter?  I am going in a few weeks :)

Absolutely!