Taxi Transportation is needed

Hi everyone,

I need a taxi transportation from Salmiya to Shuwaikh and vice versa everyday in the morning at 6:45 am and in the evening at 5:00 pm for 60 KDs per month.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Hello Mai. Please try Mr. Idrees 97432138  or Mr. Panna 99526541 they are the only trustworthy taxi drivers whom I can recommend and they are very professional with their work.

- Mark

Thank you Mark. I'll try calling them today.

well done :D

please do post your feedback on the drivers if possible!

I called both drivers and unfortunately they could not be committed to commuting me on daily basis.

I still need help to find a taxi/private car driver for monthly fees. :(

i think your best bet would be to stop a random taxi and ask them to do so; either that or look for taxi company's that are "call" and not "roaming" such as gulf shields - their office is right opposite hadi hospital (other side of the 30, fahaheel express, istiqlal st or whatever else you want to call it :P), according to Google their numbers are 25633331 - 25633332.

i used to use them a lot growing up here - they would take us home from school when parents had afternoon shifts.

the upside is it they are much safer than roaming taxi's, the downside is they are slightly more expensive.

Hi Mai

Call *** fior transport

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@cgremedh

Please advertise in the business directory found in handy tools at the top of this page.
Advertising not permitted on the open section of the forum.

@Sahid Khanq8

For security reasons it is unsafe to post personal contact details on a public forum. Use the PM system for this.

Good day I can bring you at 6.45 but return at 5.30 pm contact me if interested