Have a restaurant in mijas costa - seeking a chef who is serious

Hi,
My name is Robert and I have been in business down here on the Costa Del Sol for many years.
I am also a HHH and have done over 700 runs all over Europe,Asia,GB, Aussi, etc.
Wobbly Bob is my name but I am possibly better know for my 4.S.
Anyway does anyone know of a top class Chef who is not addicted to alcohol or drugs and is capable of working with other people ? I have a fine dining restaurant in Mijas Costa.

Hello Robert and welcome to Expat.com :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Spain Forum

I invite you to drop in an advert in our Chef job offers in Spain to reach out to serious candidates interested in the job offer

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi, i am a chef with over twenty years experience, currently seeking a new challenge, no drug or alcohol problems, would love to know more about the job and i am sure you would like to know more about me, could you send me an email
Thank you
AIDAN

Hi Aidan,
My email is [email protected] please send me your CV.
The website of the restaurant is www.theenglishgardenrestaurant .net

@ robertwrigley > If actually you have a vacant post, i will advise you to post in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Spain section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi RObert,

what exactly kind of restaurant you have?
I would like to try to apply for the position.
Let me know if u are interest

Here I will leave you my email.

brany,[email protected]

Hi Bob!  as far as I remember of your questionaire you do not allow even tobacco smokers. You can find many chefs non-alcoholics  or non drug addicts but rarely a non smoker chef. regards,maybe you could consider light smokers.
Ray de Francisco