Looking for environmental/ natural resources job for english speaker

Hi everyone,

I am a Kenyan looking for a job in environmental or natural resources field in Norway. where should i check for such. I also have immediate relative living in Oslo who are now Norwegian citizens, is there a way I can be able to relocate and stay with them and hope to get a job or is there a way they can help me relocate to Norway. I should also mention I am learning Norwegian language.

Thanks.

my name is ahmed ,am from tunisia,i live in norway,i find work ,i spik englich ,i go skoul now spik norsk.my number is 40979646

edwibn wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am a Kenyan looking for a job in environmental or natural resources field in Norway. where should i check for such. I also have immediate relative living in Oslo who are now Norwegian citizens, is there a way I can be able to relocate and stay with them and hope to get a job or is there a way they can help me relocate to Norway. I should also mention I am learning Norwegian language.

Thanks.

Hi edwibn,

here a few websites:
http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/https://tjenester.nav.no/stillinger/  (in Norwegian)
Finn.no (in Norwegian)

I would also search the university websites like Uio.no, Uib.no and NTNU.edu. They all have some research in this field.

Maybe your relative can help you, if he/she can act as a sponsor. But I'm not sure- others might have more experience with this. You could always ask the Norwegian embassy in Kenya. They should be able to clarify .

Hi Ahmed, Thankyou for your response and also giving contact. Shall get in touch with you soon.
I appreciate

Hi no_clue,

Thank you for the response and the info.  I am also a recent graduate and soo I shall be looking for an entry level job, is it easy to get one? and what do you mean by sponsor? do you mean like I should have gotten a university offer for study? kindly clarify.
With the embassy, I thought they would give me a negative response since they discourage people to relocate to Norway, but I shall get in-touch with them also.