Don't know what to call this thought- A Thought !

I live in Mandawa in a big lovely Haveli, my wife/ business partner/ organiser is heading back to NZ long term.

So I am alone in this big place, the weather is lovely all year and the town is lovely. In the past few years business has been really slow and we relocated to Mandawa to have a lifestyle and reinvent our work. Its looking like work is going to grow which is good but being here alone becomes an issue with working, looking after me, looking after this place and kicking back and relaxing.

I don't want to have guests to look after, for me to keep things clean and all that blah blah. So the thought came that some company, someone to chatter with, someone that would cook and clean a fraction, I do have a maid for a few hours daily. Someone that likes gardening and bike rides and lovely weather. So like a flat mate with FREE room, but self help, buy your own food shared etc. Maybe someone creative as this is a creative world just here and things creative happen.

Thinking out loud really.

Hi friend you look like an interesting person. I wanna meet you. I live in Jaipur. I love bike riding and want to go on a long bike trip.
Thank you

Hi Abheekpandit, my thinking is an expat, someone that is mooching about India that may want to hang about in a nice small place for a while and just get involved in an easy routine of sorts. And where I can chatter with someone that is maybe from foreign lands and has been travelling.

Hello there!

I am an expat too  here.  Life can be very interesting if we meet nice  people.
Keep in touch. We are travelling in India.  who knows may be we will end up in Rajasthan. ....
My contact is 09916914275.

Cheers
Madz