Meet a new filipina friends

hello everyone. i am rica fontányi 27 years of age. im from philippines but currently residing here in érd. my purpose why im here is to meet a new filipina friends. i hope i can search new friends here...

god bless u all...

Kitakits sa Stop-shop, wen ka available? Anyways, wer in Érd?

hello everyone, :)

A new topic has been created with your posts on the Hungary forum.

@reset07 > can you please write in English in this English speaking forum?

Thank you.

fellow pinoys, this is just my opinion, but i think the fastest way of finding other Filipinos in Budapest or Hungary, is joining these Facebook groups: facebook.com/groups/philembassybudapest
facebook.com/groups/budapest.pinoy

hi kumusta,, im wilmarie living in hungary too. its my first  to live here with my husband,,, at wala akong kaibigan dito na pinay, if ok lng sau na maging kaibigan ko....

Hi guys - can you please keep it in English on the Anglophone Forum  :dumbom:

Hello Jerry,

Can you be a little bit more precise so that we can assist you the best way.  Are you going to Hungary or Philipines  :/

Thank you,

Marjorie

facebook.com/groups/philembassybudapest
facebook.com/groups/budapest.pinoy

@ Unicorn21 > Let's keep it in english please :)

Unicorn21 wrote:

hello my dear friend Priscilla,

yes I will if you don't mind  do you have a contract numbers and I will give you call.

thanks,

unicorn21

Please note that Priscilla is a member of the forum team and I am 100% sure that she will not give you her contact number.

Also, FYI, this forum is not, and never will be a dating site so if you are seeking to strike up a relationship then go elsewhere.

Hello there.. I'm Kharry, a Filipina with Hungarian husband..I am looking for a new friends here in Budapest..Not necessarily a Filipino, but someone who are willing to be my friend..and someone who can speak English..I am still learning to speak Hungarian now..I am currently living here in Budapest..I hope to meet new friends here.. Thank you... :);)

Hello everyone  my name is april and I am married  to a hungarian,but am living in kaposvar,I dont have any friends  yet coz I just got here this September,still learning the language,I'm having difficulty  in communicating with citizens here not alot of them speaks englisha nd its depressing,I wish I could find some filipina friend near my place since budapest is bit fat from kaposvar... it feels loney to be in  a place where its hard to communicate  with people around you.😔

Hello Kharry, you are welcome, I'm from Iraq, and now study PhD in Hungary, and I'm looking for friends here too

hi  mrs.balogh, im jhen I am married to Hungarian and been living here in kaposvar for more than 6 years already. I would like to meet you. Please contact me in my Fb account Jenjen Avila. I will be meeting 2 of my pinay friends on Saturday and I would like you to meet them in person. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Guys I need help my fiancee and I decided to marry in hungary but I'm currently residing in Philippines
Does anyone had any experience of marrying in hungary and how long does it takes I am flying out end of March
Hopefully I can hear any response soon than you in advance

Mariaica1989 wrote:

Guys I need help my fiancee and I decided to marry in hungary but I'm currently residing in Philippines
Does anyone had any experience of marrying in hungary and how long does it takes I am flying out end of March

Welcome to the Forum :)

This is an old post, the last post was made 3 years ago, I doubt you will get a response. It might be a good idea to start a new Post about marriage.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

SimCityAT wrote:
Mariaica1989 wrote:

Welcome to the Forum :)

This is an old post, the last post was made 3 years ago, I doubt you will get a response. It might be a good idea to start a new Post about marriage.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Just to add to that, there are numerous posts about what is required. 

Just search for marriage in these forums.