Who has experiences with Job hunters in Dubai ?

Hello Everyone...

My name is Mike and I am from Switzerland. My GF from Poland and I am thinking about starting a new life in Dubai together with our daughter. I have been reading many articles and also heard a lot of good things from Dubai. I myself work in the IT field and I try to find a good Job hunting company in Dubai. Do you have any good experiences ? My dream would be of course to work for Emirates Airlines. I have no clue how it works down there but here in Switzerland you often can try through friends to come to a job. Maybe it also works on such way down there.

I have found Teleportmyjob but am not sure, if they are good or not.

Any recommedations ?

Thank you very much for your help,

Mike (from cold Switzerland ;)

Hello Mike and welcome to Expat.com :)

So as to gather some useful infos I invite you to browse the threads in our section Work in Dubai also you may check out some companies who registered themselves in our Business Directory

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Mike,

The best option is register with local recruitment company, I am sure they will guide you properly. take care
regards Ramudu - UAE

Hello Mike

Please contact me on [email protected]

I have some contact at emirates and might help for employment there

Kind regards

sanoma6 wrote:

Hello Mike

Please contact me on [email protected]

I have some contact at emirates and might help for employment there

Kind regards

Hi Sanoma6,

I am a female kenyan lady with a degree and i am looking for a job in accounts, Kindly assist as well if you can

Many thanks

Judy

Hello sanoma6

If you have some contacts, please share on the forum so that other members can benefit from the infos.

Also I would like to warn members to be careful always while searching for jobs or recruitment agencies, there are a lot of scam nowadays.

Never give money to recruitment agencies seeking work for you.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team