Im looking job...im an ex ofw from hongkong and 36 years old.

:) im jonalyn salvador 36 years old.im looking a job here in phillippines .Im an ex ofw from hongkong.I work there for almost ten years . I know how to cook in western style as well as chinese style and of course pinoy style. Probably i live now here in Quezon city bagong silangan.Tnz and GODBLESS

Hi jonalyn,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You should drop your resume in the Chef job offers in the Philippines section please :)

Best of luck with everything :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

IM LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A OFW.BY THE WAY IM RUBY PORAL IM NOT AN EXPOT JUST FOR NOW IM LEAVING HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES.IM  EX ABROAD AS OFW FOR 13 YEARS.I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH AND CHINESE AND I KNOW HOW TO COOK AS WELL.THANKS AND MORE POWER..

Yours truly,
ruby of cavite

Ruby Poral wrote:

IM LOOKING FOR A JOB AS A OFW.BY THE WAY IM RUBY PORAL IM NOT AN EXPOT JUST FOR NOW IM LEAVING HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES.IM  EX ABROAD AS OFW FOR 13 YEARS.I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH AND CHINESE AND I KNOW HOW TO COOK AS WELL.THANKS AND MORE POWER..

Yours truly,
ruby of cavite

welcome to the forum.

If job hunting please check in the jobs section at the top of this page. You can also place your CV there too.

Can you please NOT post in uppercase as it is considered rude and the same as shouting.
Thank you