Abcdef - can somebody teach me english?

Hello everyone.
Nice to meet you.
I want to make friend with you. I have trouble with English, I can read English but I can't say it. plz tell me what can I do? Can you teach me English.

Sure,no problem I can teach you to speak English well. The key is you can contact me by Viber,wechat or Tango. My name is Noel and I lived in Southern California,USA.
My email is: [email protected]

Never put your personal information (phone, email and such) on a public forum

Bob K

phuonghamkhong

Welcome to the forum.  Tell us a bit about yourself. Do you work, what do you do, are you planning on becoming an Expat??

Bob K

Bob K
Thank you. :)
I did it, but I my English is limit, so I only say that. :(
I want find s.o can chat with me and talking with each other.

I found this to be a very useful site, for finding people to practice with.

mylanguageexchange.com

It's cheap and once you find some people, you don't need a subscription anymore.

English, like any other language isspoken in sentences. English sentences have a topic or subject, that is, the thing or person being discussed. The thing or person does something to someone or something. For example, the sentence is divided into three parts:

Subject/Topic                             Action/verb                                                             Object

The boy                                       kicked                                                                  the ball.

The cat                                        sat                                                                       on the mat

We can also describe the subject or object:

The vicious dog                         bit                                                                      the   pretty girl

A subject can also refer to his or herself:

The  boy                                   is                                                                             hungry

The  girls                                are                                                                              tall

Just as in other languages, words can be singular (one) or plural (more than one)

Singular                                                       Plural

He/she                                                            them
They                                                                them
We                                                                  us

Is                                                                    are
Man                                                               men
Woman                                                          women     
Lady                                                              ladies
Goat                                                              goats
Sheep                                                           sheep

Hope that this was helpful for a start. :)

Hi,

What you need abacefgh, is a lesson in phonics, that is, how to sound out letters. After you know how to make the sounds of the letters, you put them together and make the soung of the words in its parts/sylables. For example:

b-at      c-at       m-at     f-at     d-og       f-og      l-amp     st-amp

There are CDs and Tapes on phonics of letters, words and also how to put these into sentences. Please try amazon.com.

Hope I was helpful this time around. :D