Upcoming expatriation : have some questions for you guys !

Hi !

i'm Hélène, 23 years old, young speech therapist from France. I just saw an offer of employment for Abu Dhabi and i was like : Yeah, ok, let's do this ! But before doing this, i would like to know a few thing about life in Abu Dhabi. Internet gave me some answers, but not all i needed : i hope you will !

If i'm coming, it would be just me by myself, knowing anybody. It doesn't really matter but i still would like to know : how is social life here ? Is that a city you make easily new friends ? Do you have a happening/partying district ? The average age is like 30 ? 40 ? 50 ? With mostly young active persons ? thirty-years-old person with family life ?

Thank you for all your answers !

Hi Friend,
Abu Dhabi is very nice place.You can get job easily.Nice people.Climate is also good

How is social life here ?
Ans: no social life in abu dhabi specially at evening
you have to keep busy in some indoor activity like gym or at home cooking/reading
or feel lucky if make some good freinds & plan for dinning out / cenima or shopping 

Is that a city you make easily new friends ?
Ans: not so easy - have to trust strangers

Do you have a happening/partying district ?
Ans: some yearly music concernts & parties but not free (have to pay for passes)
district: yes can find lot of interesting places in Dubai only (about 3 hours drive from abu dhabi)

The average age is like 30 ? 40 ? 50 ? With mostly young active persons ? thirty-years-old person with family life ?
Ans: average age is 40s
half of them with family & half lives along (bachloers)