Romanian language

Hi - Does anyone speak Romanian? I need someone to translate a few documents. Thanks, Jason

Hi Jason,

Are you actually offering a job or are you only looking for someone to help you freely to do this translation?

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi Pricilla - Are you from Romania? I do need someone to translate a letter I am writing. I stayed in Ploiesti for nineteen months. Are you looking for a job? What is your background? - Jason

biz man wrote:

Hi Pricilla - Are you from Romania? I do need someone to translate a letter I am writing. I stayed in Ploiesti for nineteen months. Are you looking for a job? What is your background? - Jason

As Priscilla is a member of the forum admin team I am sure she is NOT looking for a job and that she will not give you any details regarding her background......... :whistle:

Confused??? I thought she wrote to me about the job offering post for translation to Romania language? She doesn't speak Romanian? My daughter is in Ploiesti, Romania and I need someone to translate some documents. Anyway, that's fine.

@ Bizman > Please note that Priscilla is a member of the Expat.com team and she is here to guide the members on the forum, that is why she asked you some questions.

As it seems that you are offering a job, i will advised you to post in the Translator job offers in Ho Chi Minh City.

Thanks

Shaazia  :)

(Topic closed )

Closed