Asking for help

what would i do thier is someone threating me she is working in jeddah while iam her philippines.i have my son 6years old his father works in jeddah were not yet married..the girl threating meand  claimed that she was married with the father of my son>> how would i know if she is telling the truth and what would i do about her threat...

i saved her messages in my phone when the father of my son come to visit us we come up with the decesion to get married,,everything is ready and all of the sudden he change his mind telling me as soon as possible he will get back to jeddah if he failed to get back before january 26 which is the date of our wedding he will be terminated....

please help me what to do legally

You're being played for a fool, they guy is most certainly married already. Forget him and go  on with your life. If he contacts you in the future just hang up on him. He's caused you enough problems already. If he goes away, his wife and her threats will go away too.

Cheers,
James        Expat-blog Experts Team

thank you mr james

hi
how you have boy and still not married him?

where not yet married due to financial problem thats why he work in jeddah for as to saved money for our wedding

the girl is a flilipina and a muslim... and ive heard the girl was already married hr in philippines>> how come they are being married if the girl was already married to someone one of the requirements of getting maried in jeddah is having CENOMAR(certifate of no marriage)authenticated by the dfa and she would get it hr in philippines

Brother James ,

thanks ,

king gerard wrote:

the girl is a flilipina and a muslim... and ive heard the girl was already married hr in philippines>> how come they are being married if the girl was already married to someone one of the requirements of getting maried in jeddah is having CENOMAR(certifate of no marriage)authenticated by the dfa and she would get it hr in philippines

eventhough you are not married to him, but you have a son (hopefully, that's what the birth certificate says so, that he is indeed the father), then, you can still file a complaint in OWWA / DOLE...and get back some financial support, or either, the guy might be banned/blocked from coming back to Saudi Arabia if ever he comes for vacation...(well, i really don't know if that;s the thing they'd do...but i guess, 'tis is a good start to get 'justice').

Married or not, he's there in Jeddah and you're in the Philippines taking care of your child. The other woman IS there in Jeddah, and quite likely with him whether they're married or not. Worse still they are both Muslim, how do you compete with that?

This is clearly NOT a situation that you want to be involved in, or have your child involved in. It's much better for the child to grow up in a loving single-parent family than to have a father around that obviously has no moral values. You're both much better off without this man. Forget him!

If you need support for your child then by all means pursue that through legal channels. Having said that, it should be done for motives of need and for the well-being of your child, and not motivated out of revenge, which seems to be what Popolocroix seems to be suggesting. You should not even consider what possible consequences an application for child support might have on the father, you should think only about your child's rights in this regard.