Visa to muscat for my daughter in law

My daughter in law wants to visit my son in muscat...can she apply foR a visit visa for two months...she is a school teacher..plans to go during vacation in April...will she  be eligible for a visit tourist visa

Kala jayan wrote:

My daughter in law wants to visit my son in muscat...can she apply for a visit visa for two months...she is a school teacher..plans to go during vacation in April...will she  be eligible for a visit tourist visa

Your daughter in law is the wife of your son.
She is the first one, eligible to get a visit (or even a family visa). It's quite obvious and simple.

Kala jayan wrote:

My daughter in law wants to visit my son in muscat...can she apply foR a visit visa for two months...she is a school teacher..plans to go during vacation in April...will she  be eligible for a visit tourist visa

Hi Kala jayan,

Nothing stops your daughter-in-law from applying for a visit visa. But be aware that visit visas for single women have a problem. Since she is married, she would have to produce evidence of her marriage to be able to apply. Getting a visit visa will not be any issue in her case.

Good luck.

I posted such a question because I was given to understand that visas are denied to ladies....so I wondered how I country can deny visit visas to women...thank you for the replies....will I have to seek the help of travel agents or apply directly..

Kala jayan wrote:

I posted such a question because I was given to understand that visas are denied to ladies....so I wondered how I country can deny visit visas to women...thank you for the replies....will I have to seek the help of travel agents or apply directly..

Visas may be denied for single ladies who have no references in Oman.

In your daughter inlaw's case, its very simple. Your son has to apply a visit visa for her from Oman and he has to produce the documents of his marriage certificates and other needed documents and then the visit visa will be easily obtained. You don't really need to consult a travel agent for that.

All the formalities have to be done and furbished from Oman and not from India.