Filipina in Sweden

Hello everyone, i just wanted to meet new friends here in Sweden since am staying here for 2more months and I have nothing today. 24/7 I'm free. I wanted to find dance partner but I guess no one will get interest.. I dance a lot in my whole life, I used to hangout with friends. So pls if any one's interested it would be great!

Hi I am hosai!  I come from Italy!  Steyning in stokholm. I like go outside for drinks or looking film. If you want can we meet?

Hello bhe if you want we can go fika if you are free just send me a message we can meet.

Where here u in Sweden now???in which city???

I live in stockholm

hello am a filipino also am having a vacation my boyfriend is swedish am just new here trying to find a new friends but i dont dance  :|

Where in Sweden u are now???

:) hi wellcome to Sweden

Hello all

Since all notices made by team Expert members to write only in English has not been respected, many posts have been removed from this thread.

Members are required to write only in English to allow interaction with all english speaking members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello girl .. kumusta ka?+ asa ka dapita dria sa sweden??
im aleza and same nemu gusto sab ko makameet og pinay dri --

I am here in Stockholm i live in farsta strand. And u? Yes we can meet just pm me. Add me in fb rezel Johansson

Yesa, could you please post in English ?

thanks,

Julien

[Moderated by Team : Please respect the forum members and moderators ]

Hi Mich,

I guess no one is lazy here or having "Nazi attitude". I believe Kenjee is a forum admin & he is just enforcing the basic ground rules. Not sure if anyone likes it or not but this forum is using "English". There are other forums on this site which don't use english, at least I never visit those because I don't understand anything there. I think whole intention is to have participation from other people who may not speak the used language.

Cheers

MichStockholm wrote:

[Moderated by Team : Please respect the forum members and moderators ]

Kenjee has no need to use Google to translate anything as this section of the forum is the Anglophone ( English ) section.
There are  4 other languages to choose from which can be sourced by clicking on the flag icon on the top right hand corner of this page and selecting from the drop down box. The posts will then be directed to that language section.

This site is in no way a joke-site as you put it. If you do not or cannot accept the administrators rulings then you are quite welcome to leave the forum.

oh hi, I'll be visiting Sweden for a week and was just looking for things to do. I don't know how to dance but I'm up for learning how to dance. Have fun during your 2 months in Sweden.

Oh. That sounds so great. But in a week next Sunday I'm already leaving the country :(

Ahhh all good. Maybe next time whenever I'm in Cebu... I've been to Manila and was in Quezon City and Alan K made fun of me the whole time, it was awesome!

hi dear  how are you ?? are you still in sweden

Hello Hello. Where are you in Sweden. Write me back when you get a chance to vinnybunty at gmail.com

Oh hey im arriving to sweden in 2 mos and will be there for 6 mos! So i guess i have to start looking for some friends in here..

Are u in Stockholm

Yes girl staying in stockholm...

Nice i live in Stockholm.xxx
U can call me or send me a message so we can talk hehehhe

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hahahahahahaha,,, rezelll got yaa... looking for fiends huh?? cge gora lang hahahaha

Hi. I'm from the Philippines and looking for a job in Sweden. Is there anyone who will help me find job? Salamat! :)

Hello everyone,

@ Appleswed, please write only in english on the anglophone forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
@jhendg0611, please kindly drop an advert or browse through the existing ones in the Jobs in Sweden section of the website.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

It's not easy to get a job in Sweden because most employers require you to speak the swedish language.

Hi Its really hard to find a job here in Sweden Most especially if you dont know how to speak their language.

I guess most of filipinas are in stockholm :( .I'M back here in SWEDEN now ;) new life, so i need NEW FRIENDS also.. :) i live in olofstorp, Gothenburg.

Oh your too far :(

Yesa wrote:

hello girl .. kumusta ka?+ asa ka dapita dria sa sweden??
im aleza and same nemu gusto sab ko makameet og pinay dri --

are u back in sweden?

Hi di ako marunong mag visaya. Andito ako nakatira sa Stockholm. U can add me in fb.
REZEL Johansson

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please write only in English on the anglophone forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Rezel83 wrote:

Oh your too far :(

oo, guess i'm in the wrong side of gothenburg (choss!) haha

hej  :-)
i'll move to sweden soon , will be there on dec 1 :)
im looking forward to meet some filipina there

Saan dito sa sweden??

Which part of Sweden u moving?

uppsala po :)

Oh your too far. I lived in Stockholm

hi dear i will love be your friend pls reply give me your skype or yahoo ok