Need Information

Hello everyone. I need some information relating to my degree attestation. Right now i am in riyadh, when i had come here, i came on labor visa. My aqama has been made but the profession on my aqama is labour. Now my employer wants to change my status on my aqama. For this i need to attest my degrees from saudi culture and saudi Embassy in Pakistan. Can anyone please guide me, is there any agency in Riyadh who is providing these services ? or what i should do. please recommend some name of the agencies here in Riyadh. i called FedEx contact care center, a girl told me they are not providing this service anymore, she was a Arabic girl and i felt that she is not providing the right information because she was unable to understand English properly.

hire some agent in pakistan, i had already sent my degree from KSA to pak and under process for attestation in Saudi Culture, without agent it impossible to get attested

can you please suggest some good names ? also tell me what procedure did you follow to get all this done.

Thanks in advance

only ur degree orignal, passport copy and ur ID card copy, and u will pay arround 25 thousand Rupees for degree attestation

lahori_boi wrote:

Hello everyone. I need some information relating to my degree attestation. Right now i am in riyadh, when i had come here, i came on labor visa. My aqama has been made but the profession on my aqama is labour. Now my employer wants to change my status on my aqama. For this i need to attest my degrees from saudi culture and saudi Embassy in Pakistan. Can anyone please guide me, is there any agency in Riyadh who is providing these services ? or what i should do. please recommend some name of the agencies here in Riyadh. i called FedEx contact care center, a girl told me they are not providing this service anymore, she was a Arabic girl and i felt that she is not providing the right information because she was unable to understand English properly.

Brother for Degree attestation you need three letters from your company
1. Letter to Saudi Culture
2. Letter to Saudi Embassy
3. Contract Letter

all these letters should be stamped by chamber of commerce and MOFA in Saudi.
send all these letters to Pakistan along with your degree,send also copies of Iqama,passport.
you can get the information regarding agent from Saudi embassy in Pakistan. Dont pay any extra money with these letters your expense will be max. 8-10 K PKR or even cheaper than that.

one thing more make a set of copies of Passport Copy , Aqama Copy , NIC Copy,   Visa copy and stamped from your company and send directly to Saudi culture Islamabad office via Courier service and send a copy of this courier slip along with above documents to agent.

send to me your email address i will give u Number and you can contact to the person , through agent it is very easy, no need for company letters only your degree, Passport copy, and your ID

irfanshah03 wrote:

send to me your email address i will give u Number and you can contact to the person , through agent it is very easy, no need for company letters only your degree, Passport copy, and your ID

Brother don't guide him for an illegal way.the letters is not a big issue to arrange.

i am not going him for illegal way, as for as i knows the companies management in saudi arabia is very lazy to get a letter from them same like to go to mountain Himalya, i given him advice to help only to avoid suffered for letters

irfanshah03 wrote:

i am not going him for illegal way, as for as i knows the companies management in saudi arabia is very lazy to get a letter from them same like to go to mountain Himalya, i given him advice to help only to avoid suffered for letters

from the very 1st comment you are advising him for second option,let him try 1st option.if his company wants to change his profession then they will not take too much time to issue these letters,