How to Annoy Folks in the Mascarene Islands Without Leaving Home

Due to a tortured off-topic turn we have taken in "The Beach For Me" thread, this new thread has been created.

A certain poster was gaming the system and polluting multiple threads to the point that it was starting to annoy the folks at the Home Office in Mauritius.  And they've already got enough "tsuris" to worry about over there in the Mascarene Islands, this being cyclone season in the Indian Ocean.

The point is that the discussion about LA's "gaming" was taking on a life of its own that had nothing to do with the beach thread.

So anyone with more input on the subject of blog rules and how to recover Personal Messaging privileges, now we have this bright shiny new thread to discuss it.

OK... sorry Julien, but this is not the most usable or tolerant site. My personal opinion is in favor of more usability, a little more leeway, at the expense a tight clean site. More noise less rules. Give me candy, and if my teeth rot it's my fault.

On that beach thread, EvaCanada has now reported that she has finally and successfully gotten a message through to LA.

Hopefully, this means that the Home Office has rectified the situation and all (or at least most) is well.