Help ... :D

Hello every one,  hello Australia ,  i m Oussema Mrad from Tunisia , i m 23 years old and i just graduated as interior architect .. , i m also a basketball player in a team here and kind of athletic guy spearfishing  gym windsurf and many other stuff ... I will come to Australia to study in an other domaine which is fitness undestry i will study to be a personal coach..  I speak English , French and Arabic . The college i m going to study in have 4 different locations in Sydney ,Melbourne ,  Perth and Brisbane ... I want your help telling me as a student and a new in Australia where should i go and which one is less expensive in life coasts ...  Final question its about renting houses what you recommend for me ? That will be so nice from you to help me ..thank you all .. I will be waiting for your response :D have a nice day .

Hello, I think brisbane has the cheapest cost of living.  Although they are all fairly similar.  Good luck with your trip

@osa6

Forget Perth as it is officially the most expensive city in Australia for cost of living.
Try www.numbeo.com for cost of living in the other cities so you can compare them.

@lan111  @stumpy : thank you very much guys :D