Importing car from the UK

Hi every one, can any one give me information about importing our car from the UK. Its a Vauxhall Astra We are coming to live in the VT area at the end of march. We would like to fly over because we are bringing our cat over he is 15 so driving over is out of the question. To much stress for him. Thanks Angie.

Hi
I Know  someone in uk does does this to this country for £600 and you can fill up the car as much as you want as long as they are legal. V5 should be on your name or the name of recipient

Hi just wondering about your post regards the car transportation?
So just to be clear a car and it's contents will be transported from UK to BG for £600?
This is then met by the driver/owner with v5 & insurance doccuments who can collect the car and drive it to their destanation?
Where is it from UK & delivered to BG?
Cheers Steve.

Hi the transport firm will bring your vehicle to your door where possible with contents in case if not will drop/unload in most convenient to your location.

Cheers

Taheri

find a company that lets you use a shipping container. I imagine you probably have some furniture & other things that need to be shipped to, which you'll be able to do with a container. It's relatively cost effective and you can even split it with someone else if you don't enough to fill the  container yourself. Best of luck!

Hi again
Just for the information,
Please do not get fooled by these transportation firms in UK. to get you on board , They start with low prices, then their surveyors come to measures the load volume by cf3 then adds on and on and on all of sudden you realize £1000s
  It happened to me when I was moving here Bulgaria, I searched many shipping or removal companies And got some quotation provisionally. Finally I chose one They asked the volume and how many boxes, told them the sizes  they told  according to my measurement is 10c3 feet and price me £2500 and £100 per/w storage I accepted and paid the money up front 1 week later they sent a luton van with 2 people to upload and removed, next day received an email the measurement was wrong therefore quotation was wrong too, When I asked them what is the measurement? told me 16 or 18 c3 feet I had to pay another £700 when I asked them no return my goods told me to pay £500 for loading/unloading plus destination to Manchester. I could not argue with them because they knew exactly what they are doing and they told me within 10 days my load will be in Bulgaria but, it took over month finally receive. Please make sure you get 1 quotation and if they want you to measure do not accept and ask final and in writing I was conned. Do your homework B4 get trapped.

Regards
Hassan

It is sound advice, seems a harsh lesson to learn but thanks for being honest and upfront, I will look at the transportation route?
Any chance you can personal message me the firm that do this service, you will not be allowed to advertise them directly on the forum?
Kind regards Steve.

Please send FB details can talk and give further details.

Regards

Hassan46

Hi Are you on FB? if you are please inbox me the name. I have the names n Phone number for you

Hi Hassan, no sorry I am not on Facebook.
(had to think what fb actualy meant!)
you can e-mail me? or just private message me?
Cheers Steve.