Accommodation in Rabigh (Petro Rabigh)

Hi all,
I would like to thanks all of you for sharing your views on different-2 topics which really help all to know more about a specific location or situation.

I am a Project Engineer- Mechanical in Mumbai- India, and recently got an offer from Rabigh refinery. Have few queries regarding the offer and mainly accommodation:

1. I have not been provided accommodation in township. Is there any expat compounds in Rabigh city and can any one suggest good compound in rabigh city with approx budget?
2. Any Idea of apartments in KAEC?
3. I am having ~9 years of exp and have been offered E12 grade. what is the typical range of salary for Asian engineers having this much exp?

Any suggestions/comments will help me to makeup my mind.

Thanks in advance. Please help as I am really worried about accommodation part.

Regards
manu.

Which compamy in rabig

Hi,
Company  is Petro Rabigh (Refinery)

Anyone to help?? pls

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Hi, I m deepak jog, got the offer letter from petro Rabigh for e11 grade, sent scanned docs for background verification, thereafter no reply. Did ur formalities finish, got ur visa?

Deepak.jog@hot mail.com

Hi Deepak,
Visa processing is going on. And be ready to show lot of patience becos the whole process is too much time taking. So for  which position you have been hired?

I m becoming patient waiting for this. I had called my consultant (Eram consultant) based in Saudi. They told me that I m on a back up list. Which means that if someone is rejected during background verification or during visa, I will be the next priority. So now it purely depends on luck. :-)

I have been selected for Accounting Analyst. Had u given ur interview in Dubai too?

No. Mine was thru phone and den thru Skype.

OK, was the interview in January? Mine was  on jan 13th.I got the  hardcopy of the offer letter then and there. You got the offer letter thru email?

Hi Manu,

Did you get the visa?

Regards,
Deepak

No not yet. My Agent says mostly it ll be done by 15th June. Its under cultural attestation since last 20 days.
What about you? I hope you must have got further communications..!!
Regards
Manu