Interested in getting moved to malaysia

Hi, my name is zakaria I'm from morocco, I'm 22 years old, I got a bachelor degree in logistics from a international french university and I'm seriously considered in getting moved to Malaysia, I've run some researches on the internet and I found out that visa tourist is not required for those who hold the Moroccan citizen, however the work permit is quite difficult to obtain.
so I really want to know if it's possible for a Moroccan citizen to have a work permit and what's the procedures.
I'd appreciate any tips you might hit me with, and thanks for your time and i'm looking forward to hearing from you guys.
best regards

Hi bad news us you have no realistic chance.

At 22 with no experience no one can get you a work permit.

Ok thanx for the tip fella I really appreciate yer help
so I'll get the experience that I have to

Just so you understand the rules: you need to be 27 years old and have 2 years experience to qualify for an employment pass (as it is called here). For IT qualified candidates and jobs, the age limit is 23 years old. There is also a minimum salary to qualify for a EP and at the moment it is RM5000 per month.

Then you need to get a job offer from an employer. They have to first get permission to hire a foreigner and then to hire the person whose CV they submit to immigration for scrutiny.  If both parts succeed then a visa with reference is issued by the Malaysian embassy in Morocco once they have been informed of the details by immigration dept in Malaysia. At that point a future employee can arrive in Malaysia and the actual employment pass process is completed after arrival.

Further to the above, [AIESEC Malaysia] Global Talent Program Partnership is a good route to investigate for paid internships but the salaryies are only about RM2k per month. However, it is a way for fresh graduates who have exceptional skills and drive.

Thank you very much Gravitas for yer sharing I appreciate yer concerned once again thnk u

Now there is no age limit for expat. Please check

So when did the rule change AJusof? Can you provide evidence?

Abt a year ago.

There is no logic in changing the rule because it would take jobs away from Malaysians. So I dont think it has happened. It is also to ensure that graduates leave once they are qualified and dont clog up the work market. The rule also meant that a candidate had to have a least 2 years' relevant experience. So with no age limit, it would mean that would also not be neccessary. I am afraid I think you are mistaken, but would like you to provide some proof.

In general the trend in Malaysia is to tighten up all rules and make it less easy for foreigners to work in Malaysia. This is because the government wants Malaysians to be high income earners. The only area left is the Foreign Worker scheme where you can be aged 18-45 - perhaps that is what you are thinking about? Even for them after 3 years they have to return home and there is a cooling off period.

What will happen when the Asean region starts is another question. It will also be a challenge for Malaysia to control immigration and expatriate workers. In the last 2 years the age group that works in Malaysia has changed. Most are 35 years and under and they live in flat shares and are here to transfer up to date knowledge. This change in the type of expats is also causing a lot of issues in the rental property market, as most of this age group are not long out of Uni and are willing to flat share. So lots of vacant properties and people having issues to finance their property portfolio.