Whole building for rent in pokhara,lakeside

Hi,
      Any one who are interested to rentout whole building in pokhara which is very beautiful and fully furnished please contact me to see the buliding good for apartment business or also good for family or organisation
      mob.xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello jitendra

Please drop in that advert in our Housing in Nepal section of the forum so as to reach out to people interested in real estate.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello,

we are two people planning to go to Pokhara by the end of the month, we all ready both the ticket, we are interested on renting one of your flats for 2/3 month a period. We would like to see some of the picture, thanks for your time, hope we can make a deal.

Thanks

Eva and Paolo

Hi Eva and Paolo,

Welcome on board  :)

Better you drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website Housing in Nepal or reach out for the professionals listed in the business directory : Real estate in Nepal so as to find accommodation that suits your needs.

Best of luck
Bhavna

I'm interested, how many bedrooms,we need at least two, prefer three.call Albert and Radha @ ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hi

I am interested plz send me a photos of building

mail id :  ***

regards

vikas

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security