Study and work in malaysia

i am currently in cameroon but  i want to move to malaysia for studies/work.would some one please help find me a school over there?

This website has lots of information on different courses - if you are looking for Further Education

EDUCATION MALAYSIA - LINK

There are also lots of Hospitality Colleges, Language Schools, and Skill Schools. Just Google "Malaysia Colleges" to find out more.

Hi brother !
I am Cameroonian too and I am currently in Kuala Lumpur.
Sent me a private message. So we will talk about.

Hi, please keep in mind that getting work is not easy in Malaysia, even if you study here. I've had African friends who studied here and complain about this situation and personally, I think it's not a fair system.

If your intention is just to study and go back after, then it's fine.

Student visas are for study - anyone intending to abuse this to work will be sorely disappointed.

There are 2 million low paid workers (often on min wage of 900 RM per month) and an estimated 4 million illegals (per a Malaysian politician talk I attended). That makes 6 million low paid workers from overseas.

You do the Math why student visa holders can't get work easily (with 20 hours a week allowed in certain jobs)!

Nemodot wrote:

Student visas are for study - anyone intending to abuse this to work will be sorely disappointed.

There are 2 million low paid workers (often on min wage of 900 RM per month) and an estimated 4 million illegals (per a Malaysian politician talk I attended). That makes 6 million low paid workers from overseas.

You do the Math why student visa holders can't get work easily (with 20 hours a week allowed in certain jobs)!

Not everyone is aware or fully aware about the conditions attached to the specific Passes or different country requirements.

As for "the math", you are relating the issue of students not being able to work to illegal workers, whereby these issues are independent of each other. That seems to be shifting the attention from the real issue. Can't solve problem A, put it on B.

Lastly, its not just about working "while" studying, but more on working "after" studying which involve getting Employment Pass. If the system, including employers, can't support the idea of hiring foreign university leavers, why take their money in the first place?