What are my rights?they are not giving me the salary they promised!

Sorry in advance in case this has been answered but Can someone tell me what my rights are if I had been offered and signed a contract saying my designation was XXXX and then employers pay me less without consulting me as they say I'm not doing the job XXXX, which I'm not because they gave that to someone else but never ever approached me or told me about it until today, pay day.
I was offered position XXXX and that's the job I accepted.
I'm still on my visit visa.

Hey there. I hate to see situations like this and unfortunately, I see them all too often here in the Middle East. First off the company that has hired you is in the wrong to begin with by not putting you under their sponsorship which is illegal.  Is this a full time or part time job first off? Secondly, if you have a contract signed by both you and the company then they are liable to pay you the amount listed. I would read through your contract very carefully though because this is where problems occur. Sometimes there is that "fine print" situation that screws you out of your money. The same thing happened to me here as well. Signed on for X amount and was promised commission on every job completed but never saw commission a day in my life.
Mu suggestion is to read through your contract again and go to the HR department and tell them if nothing is done about this you will report it to the labor services. That might kick their butts into gear. Just know that they have to put you under their sponsorship especially if this is a full time position.

The issue has been resolved. It was HR who made the mistake in the first place!!
My work visa is being processed.
Can I request admin to lock or delete this thread now. Thanks

@fachaudri

Congratulation :) sigh of releif  :)
have a good time in Bahrain .. Stay Blessed

Hello fchaudari76,

As per your request, I am closing this thread.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[Thread closed]

Closed