Need help for find work in Montenegro!

Hello everyone!

I am from Ukraine  28 years old.  i really need work and can work in farms or in some other work. Please help me  to find some job or some contacts i am ready comr emidiatly for work.

Hello Julia1959 and  welcome on board Expat.com

I invite you to drop in an advert in our JOBS in Montenegro section of the forum.

This might help.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Did you find work yet?

Let me know as might have a job for you

Are you still looking for a job in Montenegro

Would anyone know of any work available. .. BTW perfect English and Serbian spoken and many skills.

'One and only'  new build in Herceg Novi ? Its a big project and they need bi lingual people

That sounds interesting and great. Where can I find more information and talk with some one?

Google is your friend.

Thought of that. Thanks. And Google doesn't always work especially with this certain subject in this specific country to a certain extent. But thanks for your input.

hi im joanna 29 years old and planning to move in Montenegro i am currently working in UAE as food and beverage coordinator mostly organizing events in Hotel. i am planning to find a go in Montenegro to find a any type of job to apply for temporary visa. please send me message or any ideas that will help me more.

thank you so much. please do send me email j***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Joanna, it would be more pratical if you drop an advert along with your cv in the Jobs in Montenegro section of the website. It could land you an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi, Expats Am Looking for work in Montenegro and i have experience in general office support, Skills with document controlling especially in Engineering firms, Consulting Firms, Construction. I an also work as Data entry operator where i can use my skills of computer knowledge, I can also work on farms and other sectors like guiding of tourists, working in restaurants. Am an African 24 years based here in UAE. Anyone with contacts or with a job kindly don't hesitate to write to me  or inbox me at *** I will be happy to hear from you soon.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct