Islamic School

Assalam o alikum,
Any one know about good Islamic school of Riyadh.

Jazakallah
Zia

ziaulqamar wrote:

Assalam o alikum,
Any one know about good Islamic school of Riyadh.

Jazakallah
Zia

What do you mean by Islamic School?
What exactly you r looking for OR how do you differ Islamic School vs Non Islamic School

In Islamic school the kids are trained for Islamic culture and ethics, no dance classes, no birthday celebrations, no mix gathering parties. etc etc.

ziaulqamar wrote:

In Islamic school the kids are trained for Islamic culture and ethics, no dance classes, no birthday celebrations, no mix gathering parties. etc etc.

I wish u may find any school like that. Atleast I couldn't find.

Hi

All public schools here in Saudi Arabia are Islamic schools under your definition. No dance classes, no birthday parties, sex separation ( Boys schools only , Girl schools only) Teaching Islamic studies and Arabic language with of course English , Math , Science and other classes
I can say that even private schools here are Islamic schools except International schools   

However, there is religious public schools ( Tahfeeth schools) it focus more in Qurqn and Hadeeth

Out of above said requirements, one of my friends was looking for the school where teachers should also dress properly instead of western cultural dress. Even private school so called Islamic school were also lacking this requirement.
So finally he dropped the idea and went to an Indian school "Delhi school" on Aruba street where teachers were properly dresses.

In public schools Saudi teachers should dress Saudi dress. Any way , I think your friend pick a good choice