English in Arges

Hi I am from London and Devon and now living in Curtea de Arges ,We  have been living in Romania for 3 months , my wife and I are experiencing all sorts of problems with the unnecessary bureaucracy which is enough to make me a hermit, as Samaritans is not intercontinental, that said we have a most beautiful garden with a lovely 2 bed house in Curtea de Arges  and now find we can live very well at  half the cost of English prices  with the exception of the gas price (similar to English prices), Please write if you would like more information , I will be happy to tell you all I know so far. Regards Phil Taylor.

Hello i hope you are enjoying Romania. I myself and my Romanian wife are moving from Toronto Canada to her home town brasov. I know the crap you are going through here in Toronto you have the Romanian consulate and getting things done sometimes you want to pull your hair out lol. you wait and wait  and then wait some more. that's the way they do things.
We came there last year to visit her mom and i fell in love with brasov. as a Canadian chef i was blown away with the quality of food there.we bought property already so really just waiting to sell my house here in Toronto.
stay calm go with the flow you really cant do anything about it
Enjoy be happy and safe .Patrick

I agree , the food is excellent , don't worry I have burned a few bridges and will almost certainly  stay, I love the place including it's shortfalls. Best wishes , Phil.