Looking for a Tennis partner

Hi All,

I am new to Doha, and I am currently looking for a tennis partner to play tennis with on a regular basis at least once weekly

so you if you are interested please email me on : jisrawi at gmail.com

Many Tanks,
Ahmad

Hi Ahmad

I play tennis frequently intermediate  rate 5.5/10 like rallies and competition, how long you been playing tennis?

Do you have access to courts?

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have been playing tennis on and off for about five years. I played last time at Khalifa tennis complex in Doha which will cost 10 or 20 riyals per person, I can reserve courts there if you wish to play this friday; we will see how it goes if we both enjoyed playing with each other then we shall play regularly :)

please send me your phone number on : jisrawi at gmail.com , and I will contact you to arrange a tennis match

Thanks,
Ahmad

Good morning all,
I am also looking for a tennis partner or partners :-)
Been playing tennis on and off for years and need to get back into it.

Anyone up for a game, let me know :) ping me a direct mail..

Hi guys,

I just moved to Doha, and looking to play tennis atleast once a week. I am somewhere between 2.5-3.0 right now. Do get in touch if you want to play.

kaushalp86 <at> gmail

Take care
Kaushal

Hello all

So as to reach out to other tennis players, I invite you all to drop an advert  in our classifieds section :

> Sport partners in Doha

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi MANY  Play tennis MI
ITN.5-6
I had the turkey from my
I am new to Doha, and I am currently looking for a tennis partner to play tennis with on a regular basis at least once weekly

so you if you are interested please email me on : yyanci at gmail.com

Tanks,
yadigar  :)

Hi all,

I live in West Bay Lagoon and have access to tennis court.
I would like to play 2/3 times a week on the evening, around 6h30/7pm.
Please contact me if interested.

Ahmed

HI
LETS PLAY SOMETIMES.
WATHEQ

Hi Watheq,

I live in West Bay lagoon and have access to tennis court.
Let me know if you are available in the evening, we can play from 7pm any week days.
You can contact me on my mobile,++++
Cheers
Ahmed

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls