How to register with health professions council of Namibia

hie

My name is Robert Nobert Jaka . I am a male nurse midwife by profession living in Zimbabwe .  I want to relocate to Namibia if by an chance i got a job in that country. As of now am working in Zimbabwe at a local council as a nurse midwife. But i love to work in Namibia . And am looking forward for assistance on how to register with health professions council of Namibia that i can secure a nursing job.

Hi Robert Nobert Jaka,

A new topic has been created as from your post on the Namibia forum for a better visibility.

Hi, I'm a male Zambian medical doctor currently working in Sesheke district of Zambia. I am a general medical officer and would like to do part time job in Namibian hospitals or clinics for a period of four (4) month during the time I will be on leave. Wanted to be registered with Health Profession Council of Namibia so that I could be allowed to practice medicine as a part time doctor. Please assist me with the requirements for me to be registered and practice medicine in Namibia.
Dr Chazya Sikambale

I am a 38 year old man looking for a general nursing job in your country, i have an experince of 14 years.Certificate in (HIV) Testing, Opportunistic Infection (O.I) and Counselling

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Jobs in Namibia section of the website by adding an advert for your job search.

thank you in advance,
Bhavna

i would like to have the requirements for registration with Namibian health council for nurses and the costs.

hie

My name is chaala muchenya . i'm a radiographer by profession living in Zambia.  I want to relocate to Namibia if by an chance i got a job in that country. As of now am working in Zambia at a local private hospital as a radiographer . But i could love to work in Namibia . am looking forward for assistance on how to register with health professions council of Namibia that i can secure a place

i am 34 year young man currently working as paramedic in botswana i want register with health profession council of namibia to work in namibia as paramedic,

As a Zambian general practitioner I would love to learn more about the registration process and requirements.
Best regards,

I'm still trying to work out how to make a bank deposit to the HPCNA from overseas - trying to complete the registration process.