The possibility to study and working in Irland

Hi,

I have just get my master degree and i'm planning to study an MBA in Dublin, i have experience of 5 years as a travel agent for a call center in Casablanca.
During My study in Dublin, I will go to the College just for 2 days a week and i'm inquiring about the possibility to find a student job while studing? and how much they pay student's job?

Thanks in advance my friends

Well you will be allowed to work for 20 hrs per week. But few companies dont really bother if these are 20 hrs or more. Minimum wage rate is 8.65 euro  per hour but some businesses paying until 9 or 10 euro per hour for low level jobs

hi,

Thanks for your answer. but just a last request if you don't mind. i'm wondering just to know if it's easy to find a student job in dublin or it's difficult?. let me tel you that i have an experience of 5 years as a travel agent in my home country.

Thanks again

Look dear...finding a job in your area of experty could be a tricky one. When people come here on student visa mostly they try to apply job in shops resturents or in warehouses. Other jobs bit hard to come by especially if we talk about travel agencies, not many of them exist now because revolution in internet bookings people booking their flights from home. There are very few here and there most of them are holiday tour operators.  But never loose the hope. I am just not trying to give you false hope neither trying to terrify you but the whole thing is to get toughen yourself because you not gona be in your country any more.  Some places maybe  you able to convince employer to give you job but your student visa restriction might not get you that job. So be ready for everything.  And expect first 4 months to  do some struggle.