Looking for a speech for a book

Hello,

I posted once before for some information and everyone was a great help. I am writing a biography about a Vietnamese lady who was a child during the Vietnam War.

I am on the chapter that covers April 30th 1975 and I was hoping to include any sort of speech or announcement that was broadcasted to the people announcing the new government and new name for Saigon. I know radio and tv broadcasts were silent this day. I found a few quotes from Gen. Duong Van Minh surrendering but after that the internet becomes very cloudy as to naming a person who actually took over and renamed the city rather just "the communists" From what I read is seems like General Văn Tiến Dũng was in control. If anyone knows of any speeches or announcements made to the Vietnamese people or could direct me to a link, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks.

I couldn't find a speech, but this may help:

1.   "In the first days after liberation, Saigon was placed under military administration. Comrade Tran Van Tra was the Chairman of the Military Administration Committee, Comrade Vo Van Kiet and I [General Mai Chi Tho] were Deputy Chairmen, and there were some other comrades, too. I was also the Secretary of the City Party Committee with the responsibility of building a government and organising the Party."  [My translation]

Source:
Mai Chí Thọ, 2001, Hồi Ức Tập 2 Theo bước chân lịch sử, Nhá Xuất Bản Tre, p237
[General Mai Chi Tho, 2001, Memory: Volume 2 - Following the footsteps of history, Young Publishers]

2.   General Mai Chi Tho
From 1960 to 1965, he was Secretary of the Committee domain Southeast , Political Commissar of Military Region Southeast region.

From 1965 to 1975, he was a member of the Standing Committee, Deputy Secretary, Party Secretary of Saigon - Gia Dinh , Political Commissar of Military Zone Saigon - Gia Dinh.
After the end of the Vietnam war , he became Deputy Secretary, Deputy Chairman of the Military Committee of Management of Saigon - Gia Dinh, Party Secretary, Director of the Public Security Bureau Ho Chi Minh City (1975-1976 ), the First Deputy Secretary of Party Committee, and Vice Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City. Then he made chairman of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City (03 / 1979-06 / 1985).

source:http://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mai_Chí_Thọ (translated by Google translate)

3.    In February 1976, the Provisional Revolutionary Republican Government of South Vietnam issued a decree, including establishing 20 provinces in the south and one city, being Ho Chi Minh City.    [Extract, my translation]

source:  http://www.chinhphu.vn/portal/page/port … gchisachth
Original text: Tháng 2-1976, Chính phủ Cách mạng lâm thời Cộng hoà miền Nam Việt Nam đã ra Nghị định về việc giải thể Khu, hợp nhất tỉnh ở miền Nam. Theo Nghị định này, ở miền Nam có 20 tỉnh và 1 thành phố lớn là thành phố Hồ Chí Minh.