Help about schools for kids, want to move to Agadir

We plan to make a move to Agadir next year. We and our child live in Germany at the moment. We are originally from Morocco and we do speak arabic with our child who speaks also german since he started here kindergarten, but our main concern is the education and the school for him.

We know there are no German schools in Agadir and maybe in all cities in Morocco but we would like to know if there is any possibility that our child can still learn with German system in any school in Agadir for example. What  about home german schooling? We know that there is this option for the french or British expat, but what about German expat? What do German people do for the education of their children once in morocco?

What about English schools in Agadir? I have heard about a new one called Moroccan school but would like to know about post-experiences from people who have put their children there!!

My wife would like to have contact with German speaking mums, so that she exchanges experiences and maybe that the kids may meet each other and don't forget this language.

Thanks for any input! :-)

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : No free ads + please get registered in the business directory

Salam Alykom Brother
Any Way i sow your Posting Just right Now . so i deceided to Gave a Idea About same schoole Here in Agadir Who teach German Language And Had relation with Goeth Unstitude
So i advice to get to A privat school in Agadir Named Lail For German Language Buy The way That school Has Alot experience About 15 Years here And Great Teacher also There is same Forgein People From Germany Who are Study Darija Moroccain
so If u need anu Help im here
salam Alykom
Ramadan Mubark

Hi, I'm the Director of a small English school private in Agadir. Internationally approved and American. Thanks Julie Wilburn - The American Tutoring Program