Cheap accomodation

Dear all,

My wife needs to apply for a visa at the moroccan embassy in Luanda. Therefore has to stay there one week.

We need a cheap place for her to stay, not far from airport and the embassy. With cheap we mean like usd20 a night

Can anybody advise us with addresses

Unless you have some friends , there is no way to find something like that in Luanda.
Like nowhere in the world.

Euhh. In Holland you will find places for €20 a night, in Zambia, Nigeria, Moroccc, Germany you will find it, and in many many many more places as well

Btw, you are in Algeria according to your profile, got no other life than giving stupid preplies here???

20€ is not 20$, not yet, and we are talking about most expensive city in the world, unless you want to see favelas. Sorry

Pls stop with your stupid replies, since euro went down usd20 and €20 isnt that much of a difference

We simply need a cheap place, if bit more than usd20 and available let us know, no need for stupid comments from algeria

Fyi I was relocated 6 moth ago from Luanda to Algiers. Good luck!

Dear

Where is your wife at present? Is she in Luanda or in morroco? 20 Euro or USD means nothing in Luanda. 20 USD is cost of an average meal in restaurant. The normal hotels are starting from 200 USD per night with some problems of water and electricity. The standard Hotels have price range from 300 & above in the city.
Luanda is not a normal city any where in the world. It is one of the expensive city in the world with minimum infrastructure and lots of traffic jams.
Good luck with visa.

Hotel Fiesta is closest hotel to airport.  I think it is about $180 a night.  It is walking distance.

I prefer Hotel Novo Horizonte in Viana which is abiout $150 a night but is 15 or so miles from airport.  Private taxi to get there is about $45.  Novo Horizonte is clean and has a pool but still very basic.  Food at Novo Horizonte is also much better.

There is also a Hotel Alice in Morro Bento.  It think it is more like $250 a night but is not far from airport and definatekly a bit nicer than Fiesta.

I do not think you will find anything for under $100 a night.

$20 is nothing in this city.  It is the cost of a KFC meal!