Indian family relocating to Makati city

Hi Everyone,

I am actually considering relocating to Makati City for work. I have two school going daughters (6 years and 9 years) so I would like to understand from you about overall cost of living, safety issues etc. which area is suitable for living in Indian community.
Please respond if you are aware about the following?

How is the quality of education for kids and what is the fee structure for schools having IB/ICSE pattern.
Cost of housing (atleast 2 BHK apartment), food and transportation?
quality of life in terms of eating out, recreation, sports, safety and traveling?
How is your overall experience in these many years staying in Makati City.

Thanks in advance!

Hi
If your concern is about safety issues I might suggest you stay at Bonifacio Global City because whole vicinity has a 24/7 roving guards.
In terms of overall living cost most of my foreigner clients they said that house here in the Philippines is way cheaper than the other country. As well as the education.
Colegio San Agustin has Indian students and its 5 minutes away from Bonifacio Global City and 10 minutes away from Makati.

[moderated: no free ads on the forum; please register your agency in the Real estate agencies in the Manila Business Directory.]
Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for the information. Can you please let me know the monthly rent for 2 BHK / 3 BHK apartment in fort bonifacio city. You can tell me the rent for furnished and unfurnished apartment and what all it will include. how much can i expect to pay for utilities? I would prefer a convenient location in terms of school, indian grocery store and vegetable market.

[moderated: no free ads on the forum, please register your agency in the Real estate agencies in the Manila Business Directory.]

I am currently based in India..is this the monthly rent for 2bhk or 3 bhk? furnished or unfurnished? what is its location?

Hello deevee23,

I suggest that you have a look at the Real estate agencies in Manila if you are looking for any real estate agency and to also post an ad in the Housing in Manila section for your accommodation search.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi,
Can I get your email address so I can send all the information
Thanks

my email address is [email protected]