A need of Duetsch tutor

Hi everyone, my name is Nghi Truong and I am Vietnamese. I will go to Germany for learning master degree this year. Indeed, I still have only 8 months for preparing documents as well as learning Duetsch. Although my Master course will be taught in English, it is necessary for me to know basic German language when I stay in Germany. I am going to take a Duetsch class as level A1, A2 or B1 and I also need a Duetsch tutor who will teach me how to pronunciation, how to speak and use familiar, everyday expressions and very simple sentences, ect. Moreover, It is better for me if you can speak English fluently so that I can improve my English as well.

Please give me your expected salary and If you are interested in my need and able to help me, please contact me via email: [email protected] or skype: tobiheo1991
Thanks,
Nghi Truong

When you write: know basic Duetsch language when I stay in German. I am going to take a Duetsch YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID "know basic German language when I stay in Germany. I am going to take a German ...".

Someone was offering German tutoring. Use the SEARCH FORUM feature. If you can't find it go and check the advertising wherever it is - it's where they were sent.

(I rarely check inbox in Expat.com).

Not smart.

Close call, my mother language is Dutch ;)

My Deutsch is rather poor, even after some years at highschool so I cant help you, but I guess there are many German here who will be able to teach you.

Hi I am Amitrup,dit you find a German tutor,when not you can contact me.I live near  Binh Thanh hospital.