New to saudi

Hi

I am moving to al khobar in saudi. I am a bachelor non-muslim from India offered a job in saudi with salary 3000 SAR + accomodation + fooding + transport + one trip to home per year. How is the city, is there any discrimination? How much I will be able to save? How is the culture there? Is the life good there and how is the working culture?

Can I get some help about this...all comments are welcomed!!!

Khobar is one of the calm and well developed city of Saudi Arabia. There are no kind of discrimination , I found the people nice there. Especially they have good service in government offices in Khobar.
Hope you have a good time.

Hello,
I've lived in Khobar most of my tine in Saudi, it's a really good city with a lot of attractions for bachelor guys and a huge expat community. When it comes to saving, it depends on your lifestyle really. Since food, transportation and accommodation are taken care of by your company then it is pretty easy to save money.

Hi there most probably I am movin to abha.. have been given a job in KKU.... Am a doc.. can anyone share with me the life style in abha.. stay shopping.. any input would be gr8... I have been in Jeddah and riyadh but that was long time ago .. was a kid..  :)
regards and thanks