Information on meet ups in Nairobi

Hi all was wondering where information is posted on the monthly meet ups. Been living in Nairobi 4 years and ive not been to one yet.

Thank you so much my friend. Where are you in Nairobi? Sam from Kisumu Kenya

Haha,I Second That.Its Strange.The Whole Idea Behind This Expat-blog Is To Presumably Meet New People With A Similar Experience On A Regular Basis,But That Rarely Happens.

Hello Kimberley Fernandes,

The following thread is about Expat Meet-Ups: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=381723

But since they have not really organised anything in the recent days, you can start a  meetup yourself. You can suggest a meet up here on the forum, decide the date, place and time for the meet-up and post it here. Or else find other people who are interested in a meet up and then decide about all this. When you post these informations, we can help you promote the event to make it more successful.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello. we already tried organizing one but i guess people were too busy over the December holidays

Hello Sheekoh,

How about giving it a try in the days to come? The end of year frenzy should be over by now I guess. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hello Shaazia.
That's a good idea, i guess this time people might be more free. In the mean time is anyone is available and love hikes, we have one this Saturday the 31st Jan which could be a good start.
Thanks

Hi Sheekoh, that's a good idea, where will it be and what time?