Looking for Badminton friends~~

Hello~

Is there any people or person who play badminton D1, D2...any where?
If have anyone have interest or already had a team...

Plz invite me...

I am really boring :)

Thanks for reading~~

Hi
where are you living now.
Im not good at playing badminton. But some of my friends really good and usually play.
If you want me to teach you Vietnamese. It's OK. But we exchange languages
Regards.

can i join?

Hello all

For those seeking badminton partners, please drop an advert in our Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi, i just moved to HCM.. i looking for a place (indoor court) to play badminton. Can anyone invite me?

I like to play badminton.. i live in D7

Lorenzo Tibajia wrote:

Hi, i just moved to HCM.. i looking for a place (indoor court) to play badminton. Can anyone invite me?

What district do you live now? If you interested, joint with us at D2, Tran Nao St.

I am looking to join a group to play badminton near An Phu, District 2, best is to play on sunday. I went to Khanh Hong on one sunday but was not opened. Anybody playing there could let me know whether they open on Sunday ?

Hi, I and someone play badminton every sunday, i am just a amateur but my friends (both boys and girls) are much better. Contact me if you want to join [email protected]. I am just afraid that we play at Phú Thọ, this place is quiet far from you,

Hi Michael, I live in D2, I would like to join your group, when and where are you playing?

i live in district 1.. can you give me address at Tran Nao?

Lorenzo Tibajia wrote:

i live in district 1.. can you give me address at Tran Nao?

ahchee99 wrote:

Hi Michael, I live in D2, I would like to join your group, when and where are you playing?

Khanh Hong Badminton court, Street no. 34 (on Tran Nao street, you'll see this street). Go straight and you'll see the court on your right hand side.
We used to play on Mon and Friday, sometimes on Wednesday, at 8-9pm or 8-10pm.
On my profile you guys will see my cellphone number. Contact to me if anyone interested.
Thanks.

I really like to play badminton. I live Binh Tan Dict. Anybody here? I am looking to join a group to play badminton near Binh Tan, Tan Phu, Tan Binh, District