Single Male in Hyderabad, where to stay?

Hi all,

I will be moving in a few months time and I guess its time to start my property hunting!

Office will be in Banjara Hills area. I am ok to commute probably within 20 minutes range (will be getting a bike) so living out of Banjara Hills could also be an option. I would like to stay close to at least 'interesting' or 'happening' place which have malls, restaurants, gyms, pubs etc.

I am a single male and is not looking for PG. I have a budget range of 10-25k rupees. Is that enough to get a decent (furnished with aircon, refrigerator etc.) apartment?

Do you guys suggest getting an agent to do the work? I heard that they are not reliable and expensive.

I have went thru commonfloor, 99arces, magicbricks, sulekha etc. but its hard to decide on which property to be shortlisted. I have 2 weeks of hotel stay to sort out my apartment, will that be enough?

I would love to stay in a gated community with or without facilities (most importantly furnished with air con and cabinets) but I am not sure if I can get it within 25k rupees?

I would appreciate all feedback and suggestions!

As a single person, I guess thats sufficient money to get a decent accommodation.