Looking for a new job in Copenhagen

Hi! My name is Michele , 28 years old , I m Italian and I came from Pesaro, a beautiful city on the Adriatic Sea! I decided to expatriate with my wife for searching better work possibilities and conditions and know other culture, other people...
I m here in Danmark near Ribe for 2 month, I have a little job in a beautiful restaurant here , and my owners help us to made all documents like CPR, bank account ecc... So if can I help someone with some information I m here... So now I m little lost in this place and if someone can help me and my wife we are looking for find a new job in the capital, Copenaghen... Like waiters and barman because we are worked always in the restaurant and hotels! Thank you!!!

Hello Michele,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new thread was created with your message on the Copenhagen forum for a better interaction with the other members.

While you wait for some answers from the members, I suggest that you have a look at the Jobs in Denmark and post an ad there for you and your wife.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hey I'm also suffering to get a job over here , I came from India , I can speak English fluently but don't know Danish , so please let me know any jobs you come across, I'm ready to do any job please refer me if u come across

Hello y raja,

Just as I suggested to Michele before, you should post an ad in the Jobs in Denmark section for any job search. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi, the quickest way is on the blivomdeler.nu.
Hope you success.