Cost of living in Saudi Arabia – 2015

Hi all,

We invite you to talk about the cost of living in Saudi Arabia in 2015, with an updated price listing.

Don't forget to mention in which city of Saudi Arabia you are living in.

How much does it cost to live in Saudi Arabia?

> accommodation prices

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc.)

> food prices (your monthly budget)

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance)

> education prices (if you need to pay)

> energy prices (oil, electricity)

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone)

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant

> price for a coffee or a drink

> price for cinema tickets

Do not hesitate to add items to this list! ;)

Thank you in advance for your participation.

> accommodation prices: small apartment from 16,000/year to 24,000/year (Khobar, Depends on Location)

> public transportation fares: only taxis, minimum fair is 15.00 SAR

> food prices (your monthly budget): 1500 SAR / Month for 1 Person

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance): BUPA Insurance from 710 SAR for lowest class to 5580 SAR VIP Class

> education prices (if you need to pay): no idea

> energy prices (oil, electricity): no idea

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone): 300~500 SAR / Month

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant: 30 SAR

> price for a coffee or a drink: 10 SAR @ Starbucks

> price for cinema tickets !!!!!!!!!!! seriously ! i wish there was cinemas

For Riyadh;

> accommodation prices - Depends on sharing, single, outside, compounds and western compounds      ( 10/20/25-30/40-45/60-65K/annum) in the same order !!

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc.) - Min 10 SAR for any ride !!

> food prices (your monthly budget) - almsot same as mentioned by Casperitus

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) - almsot same as mentioned by Casperitus

> education prices (if you need to pay) - Indian/Pak/American/British/Intl ( 13/12/35/55/30-35K/annum) in the same order

> energy prices (oil, electricity) - I wud say Negligible 100 SAR/month for gas and electricity both

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) - almsot same as mentioned by Casperitus

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant - Minimum 50-60 Sar/ person

> price for a coffee or a drink - almsot same as mentioned by Casperitus

> price for cinema tickets - Free at my home ;)

ok... just please for all expats take into consideration this year there will be a compulsory houses insurance law, so you may add 3k to10k extra on housing since owners will start to cry about the new law, as they did when they paid once for sewage.....hooray 10% of jeddah have sewage lines!!

-accommodations: for small apartment 2 rooms 16/18/22/24k for larger itll start from 27k up to 45k, & for compounds they start from 50k,
-public transportation fares: taxis (and they will stop it some how), minimum fair is 10
-food prices person/month: 1000 to 1200 SAR
- health prices: no idea
-schools: no idea
-energy prices (cooking gas, fuel): 500
- bills: electricity: 100 to 200, phone bills for monthly plans it starts from 150 for good plans
-for the internet: 1200/year 3g/4g subs, fiber-optic lines itll start from 300/m, dsl subs starting from 80/m
-fast food/traditional restaurants: 20 to 50 SAR
- price for cinema tickets: god bless thepiratebay,.... cinemas not allowed in KSA

-accommodations: for small apartment 2 rooms 16/18/22/24k for larger itll start from 22k up to 40k, & for compounds they start from 50k,
-public transportation fares: taxis (and they will stop it some how), minimum fair is 10
-food prices person/month: 500 to 1000 SAR
- health prices: 20%payment medgulf insurance
-schools: 500sr per person
-energy prices (cooking gas, electricity, fuel): 400
- bills: electricity: 100 to 200, phone bills for monthly plans it starts from 150 for good plans
-for the internet: 1200/year 3g/4g subs, fiber-optic lines itll start from 300/m, dsl subs starting from 80/m
-fast food/traditional restaurants: 20 to 50 SAR
- cinemas not allowed in KSA

in my experience up till now

> accommodation prices
- 80.0000SR/Year for small compound in a 1BR villa (around 60sqm) in Madinat al Ummal
- 50.000SR/Year for a 2BR / 120sqm / Apartment in a new building in Rawabi Area

- no idea

- 2000SR to 2500SR per month for 2 people

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) > Medical insurance is provided by my company. Usually I pay 10% of the cost while the insurance covers the rest. A tooth extraction at Procare hospital will cost 200

> education prices (if you need to pay) > no idea

- electricity is around 20/30SR per month;
- fuel for the car is around 23SR per 40litre tank which for me is around 100SR per month

- mobile phone is around 200SR per month with internet plan and voice minutes and messages;
- internet is around 1200SR/year for a 4G connection;
- i do not have television costs or landline;
- placing a dish for hotbird will cost you around 250/300SR.

- local indian or arabic restaurant might cost around 50SR per person
- nice high quality restaurants can cost from 100SR to 250SR per person

- normal espresso is around 10/15SR
- Soft cocktail drink could vary from 20/30SR

- cinema tickets in bahrain are around 80SR per person.
- There are no cinemas in Saudi unfortunately.

I live in Riyadh, and my company pays for most of these things. 

But my responses are below:

> accommodation prices
My company pays for my compound.

My company provides a personal driver.

This can vary widely, depending on where you shop and what you buy.  I like to shop at Tamimi, because it isn't too crowded and it has a lot of the imported items I'm used to from home.  I spend about $400 USD a month.  I know another expat who shops at Panda and Carrefour and she spends about 240 SAR a month.  My driver shops in local vegetable markets and spends less than 100SAR a month.

My eye exam was 10 SAR, my contacts were mostly covered by my insurance.  I wear daily contacts and I spent about 200 USD for a year supply.

I go to the dentist at home.

Dr visits are ridiculously cheap and so are antibiotics.  I have asthma and spend about 10 USD a month on inhalers and medication.

NA
Company pays

I pay 250 SAR a month for my mobile.  The other utilities are included.

This also varies widely.  In Saudi you can get a falafel for 1 SAR or you can go to dinner at the Ritz for 100USD.
I usually spend around 30 SAR a meal when I eat at local places for 2-3 courses and drinks.  If I go to a Western chain restaurant I will spend about 100-150 for a meal.  One of my favorite meals is breakfast foul and tamis for 10 SAR, and it's enough to feed 3-4 people.

You can get tea for 1 SAR from tea stands, or you can go to Starbucks or Carribou Coffee and pay about 27SAR for a large latte.

This is really expensive.  A flight to Bahrain, booked in advance is about 300-400 SAR.  A taxi to the mall is approximately 50 SAR.  The ticket is about 30-40 SAR (40 for 3D)  A hotel is around 400 SAR per night and then all of the other things you will want to do in Bahrain while you're there are additional.  So I would estimate around 1200-1400 SAR for a movie ticket.

You can instead ride a 4-wheeler in the desert for around 100-150 per hour.  You have a desert picnic for the price of the food.  You can visit Hyt cave for a swim after the rains for free.  You can visit one of the many parks in Riyadh for free.  You can visit Masmak and the souq for some history of Saudi.  You can watch an educational Omnimax video in Khobar for about 30 or 40 SAR (some are in Arabic).  You can visit the zoo, camp at The Edge of the World, find fossils in Kharais, find fossilized shark teeth in Kharj.  Many things that are all cheaper than a film.

I want to assit me money

Jeddah prices:
> accommodation prices --furnished 1-bedroom (bedroom and living room) SAR 5,200/mo
> education prices (if you need to pay) --Annual fee SAR 50,000 per child at private international school
> Internet: 1 year annual subscription w STC for a home router: SAR 1,400
> Internet: 3 month subscription to pocket router: SAR 300 for the service, SAR 500 initial payment for the router and service
> Taxi ride: usually, it is between SAR 10-30 depending on the distance.  A short ride is SAR 10.  Longer rides, within Jeddah, is SAR 30.  Airport ride to Jeddah SAR 70-100 depending on your haggling skills

No doubt the cost of living has raised in Saudi Arabia now than 5 years ago.

Riyadh prices as for me:

> accommodation prices: 2 bedroom flat in the North, 30-50K SAR per year.

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc.) - forget about public transport till 2017

> food prices (your monthly budget) - I have a small family of 2 adults and an infant, we spend around 3K SAR per month.

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) - usually I pay 40-50 SAR per visit (holding an insurance)

> education prices (if you need to pay) - i have no idea

> energy prices (oil, electricity) Petrol 95: 55 litres cost 33 SAR. Electricty 40 SAR per month.

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) - Internet 99 SAR per month (2 Mgbs-unlim)

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant - 100 SAR per person

> price for a coffee or a drink - coffee 12-16 SAR, soft drinks 2-3 SAR

> price for cinema tickets - forget about cinemas here

saimans wrote:

For Riyadh;

> accommodation prices - Depends on sharing, single, outside, compounds and western compounds      ( 10/20/25-30/40-45/60-65K/annum) in the same order !!

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc.) - Min 10 SAR for any ride !!

> food prices (your monthly budget) - almsot same as mentioned by Casperitus

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) - almsot same as mentioned by Casperitus

> education prices (if you need to pay) - Indian/Pak/American/British/Intl ( 13/12/35/55/30-35K/annum) in the same order

> energy prices (oil, electricity) - I wud say Negligible 100 SAR/month for gas and electricity both

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) - almsot same as mentioned by Casperitus

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant - Minimum 50-60 Sar/ person

> price for a coffee or a drink - almsot same as mentioned by Casperitus

> price for cinema tickets - Free at my home ;)

:top::top::top:

It would be better for Analysis if you use SurveyMoneky to set up your questionnaire

Prices for Jeddah
> accommodation prices
1 Bedroom Flat - 18000 SR Annually

> Gas Money
120 S.R/ Month

!500-2000 S.R

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) Paid by my company

> energy prices ( electricity)
30 S.R per month

> Internet
100 S.R/Month

Is there a cinema in Jeddah?!!

-accommodations: for small apartment 2 rooms 13 to 26k  for old Bldg. small rooms larger  start from 22k up to 40k, & for compounds they start from 50-100k,
-food prices person/month: 400 to 1000 SAR
- health prices: Company will Pay
-schools: 400 to 4000sr per person
-energy prices (cooking gas, electricity, fuel): 250 to 500
- bills: electricity: 100 to 150, Mobile -100sr, Internet-100sr
-fast food/traditional restaurants: 20 to 60 SAR
- cinemas  only in Mini Screen in KSA

> accommodation prices 2 bedroom apartment 20-40K SAR ($5K to 11K), compound are usually around 100K SAR to 350K SAR/year ($25K to $90K/Year) rent

> food prices (your monthly budget) if eating out frequently then 1K SAR/Month for single or 2K SAR/month for a family...eating in most of the time 800SAR per month of a family

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) Dont know

> education prices (if you need to pay) very expensive for American school ($20K/year for each student), other international schools are in between $6k to $10K/year for each student.

> energy prices (oil, electricity) summer months electric bill around 350 SAR ($100), Winter months bill around 50 SAR ($12) for a 3 bedroom villa

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) 1K SAR ($250) will get you top of the line internet and mobile phone and home phone line

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant 300SAR for meal for family of 5

> price for a coffee or a drink 8 to 12 SAR for a fancy place, 2-4 SAR for regular shops

> price for cinema tickets N/A

I am contractual for 2 years.
I live outside accomodation and i get 200 saudi riyal from my employer.
My transportation is 30 sar everyday.
Monthly food 400 sar
And 2x a week i ordered fast food 60 sar
For my medical once in 6 months i have to go  to hospital to check my health coz im not that healthy ananymore.it cost 400 sar sometimes more.
For electric if the weather is cold i pay for 40 monthly
If the weather is hot 140.
For my mobile 7 sawa card for 10 riyals in 1 week.coz i need to call my kids in Philippines.
And i have osn i pay for 130 monthly.
Sometimes when i go out weekly coz i got my off i pay 70 sar on restaurants here.plus transportation 50 sar back and port.coffee 10 sar a day only that.chocolate sometimes.softdrinks.curls..cigar et te.hehe

It cost me a lot.more than 2,800 sar and my minimum salary is only 3,100. Not good coz salary is too low.
Hope this can help. Im jameelah frOm rawdah riyadh ksa

My figures were based on my expenses a single person/bachelor:

> accommodation prices
   700sr/month is already acceptable

trains from 75sr to 150sr; bus 2sr; taxi 15sr-20sr
   600sr/month
   100sr/month
   5,000sr/semester

internet 100sr/month; tv 80sr/month; mobile 100sr/month
  50sr
  10sr
  free, we usually turned our living room into cinema on weekends for a movie marathon

Riyadh
> accommodation prices   5000/month

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc.) 1500/month

> food prices (your monthly budget) 2000/month

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) provided by company

> education prices (if you need to pay) one kid  15000/year

> energy prices (oil, electricity)  400/month

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) 600/month

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant 200/per person

> price for a coffee or a drink 400/month

> price for cinema tickets  no cinema in Riyadh

travel inside KSA city.  1000/ month

ISSAM FAWZI wrote:

Riyadh
> accommodation prices   5000/month

> education prices (if you need to pay) one kid  15000/year

> energy prices (oil, electricity)  400/month

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant 200/per person

> price for a coffee or a drink 400/month

> price for cinema tickets  no cinema in Riyadh

> accommodation prices   new villa, north of Riyadh ~6000 /month
Compound: 20,000/month

None

Family of three: 1500/month

All companies cover their employees.
If not, then 1500/month

> education prices (if you need to pay) one kid 
International (British, American or German) 50000 to 75000/year

> energy prices (oil, electricity)  250/month

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant 150/per person

> price for a coffee or a drink 200/month

> price for cinema tickets  hehe, no cinema in Riyadh

Expat.com wrote:

Hi all,

Please find the below COST OF LIVING IN RIYADH

> accommodation prices  - Single Room Execitive 500-600SAR per Month , Family Flat Three Rooms 1200-2000 Per Month  (Olaya)

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc.) - Bus Fare SAPTCO - 2SAR,  Taxi - Minimum - 15SAR

> food prices (your monthly budget) - Single - 300SAR - Family with Two Kids ( 1000SAR)

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) - With Insurrance its cheap if not will be minimum 200 initially

> education prices (if you need to pay) - No idea

> energy prices (oil, electricity) - Electricity - 100

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) - Interner yearly Package - 1200SAR , Mobile 1200SAR per year Minimum - 3000 Max, Television - 1200SAR Per Year

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant -  300 SAR in Good Indian Restraurant for two people.

> price for a coffee or a drink - 10SAR in good Place.

> price for cinema tickets - Wallahi Its Saudi.

We invite you to talk about the cost of living in Saudi Arabia in 2015, with an updated price listing.

> accommodation prices

The cost of living in Saudi is 'zero' if you have a proper job and a good company. I am a Marketing Director from the USA and live in Saudi with zero expenses. My company provides me a home on a compound fully furnished, the compound also has a cafateria where we get 3 meals a day free, and we have full laundry and maid service. I also receive free cell phone and free calls. I am also provided a nice SUV and free fuel. The absolute only expense I have is buying new cloths. I have been working in Saudi this way for 20 years and all my friends from India to Philippines also live the same way! Living in Saudi with a proper company is the only way to live here any other way would just not do!

> accommodation prices - APARTMENTS (SAR20-30K), INDIVIDUAL HOUSE IN COMPOUND (SAR35-100K) - THE RATES CHANGES AS PER LOCATION.

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc.) - ONLY BUS AVAILABLE AT CAPITAL CITIES. MOST OF THEM PREFER SHARING TAXI OR LIMOUSINE (BUS FARE STARTS FROM SAR5, LIMOUSINE AS PER METER STARTS FROM SAR15)

> food prices (your monthly budget) - IF WE EAT AND PAY MONTHLY IT WOULD ROUGHLY COME 800SAR, MOSTLY MORNING WE HAVE TO MANAGE WITH SANDWITCHES.

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) - COSTLY IF PAID IN CASH. FOR DOCTOR CONSULTATION IT STARTS FROM SAR50 GOES UPTO SR 1000. BETTER TO HAVE A MEDICAL INSNURANCE CARD.

> education prices (if you need to pay) - THERE ARE COUNTRY SPECIFIC SCHOOLS. (PER MONTH SAR250) AND IT GOES UP BASED ON CURRICULUM.

> energy prices (oil, electricity) (PETROL: 91grade: 0.20sar, 95GradeSuperpure: 0.40sar), Electricity: Approx. SAR250 permonth for normal use)

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) Internet 4GWifi Unlimited: SAR100/month, Mobile Phone is purely based on usage.

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant: SAR50-125 for 3 persons

> price for a coffee or a drink SAR1 to SAR4

> price for cinema tickets (No Cinema Theatres in KSA!! Sorry!!!)

Not all parks are free...at KAP..its 10 riyals per person

Yanbu AlSinaiyah

> accommodation prices -- 1000-1200 for 1 bedroom sharing in 2 BHK house, SAR 2400 for 2 BHK, SAR 5700 for 5 room Villa

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc.) - SAPTCO, 70 for Makkah, 110 for round trip to Makkah

> food prices (your monthly budget) 16(average) in KUDUs or McDonalds, 7 for small cafes for breakfast, SAR 20 for lunch, same for dinner

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance) - Eye test cost me 50 + 125 (15 with insurance) , General physian 75.

> energy prices (oil, electricity) -- Electricity and Water is free where I live.

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) - 125 for 15GB data sim for 3 months, local calls mobily 0.33

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant - 30 average

> price for a coffee or a drink - 5-12

> price for cinema tickets You really believe there are any cinemas in Saudi Arabia!

Here we Go!!

Place of living                   Riyadh, Malaz Area   
Accommodation prices             40,000 SAR for 5 Room Appt
Public transportation fares         Min 15 SAR for Cab
Public transportation fares         Min 3 SAR for  public Bus to centre of city
Food prices (your monthly budget)     3000 SAR with wife & 3 Kids
Health prices                 Basic Insurance 750 SAR , Single insurance 2250 SAR / Married Females 3200 SAR   
Education prices (if you need to pay)     Min 12000  / Kid, International Chain School 30,000SAR / kid
Energy prices (oil, electricity)     Gas Price = 0.45 SAR / Ltr, Electricity bill for family 200 SAR/Month
Common bills  Internet            250 SAR , 22MBBandwidth Unlimited , landline free
Common bills  television        Depend on cable 150 SAR  / Month   
Common bills  Telephone            Free with Internet
Common bills  Mobile phone        Personal 150 SAR / Month, With Office 400SAR/Month, Wife , 150 SAR/month   
Price for a good menu in a trad        30 SAR / Person
Price for a good menu in a good one    100 SAR / Person
Price for a coffee or a drink         10 SAR / Person
Price for cinema tickets         No cinema

Not all parks are free...at KAP..its 10 riyals per person. 

I feel life here is expensive becos the income is very low...If you have a  job and all expenses paid then you r lucky...

Expat.com wrote:

Hi all,

> accommodation prices Jeddah Al-Rawais 80,000   4 Bedroom Villa

> food prices (your monthly budget) 5,000 SR Wife and 2 Teenage Boys

> education prices (if you need to pay) Approx 25,000 per IGCSE / SAT age Grade 9 - 11

> energy prices (oil, electricity) 100 -400 depend on month

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) 199 Internet (phone free)

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant 60-100 per person

> price for a coffee or a drink 6 - 10

> price for cinema tickets n/a

engennkilun ivadunn rakshappettaa mathi kooduthalonnum ezuthaan vayya veruth poyi.

Dammam - Presently 2BHK with one bath room - around 700 sqr feet cost from 16000 to 22000 per year. in additionally High electricity cost due to sharing one meter for 2 flats in most of the  buildings constructed since 10 years. Because if the other party sharing the meter does not maintain a proper control on the usage and when summer starts all the appliances will be ON round the clock specially where the occupant has to share with locals / Arabic speaking persons. High cost of transportation to reach 2nd / 3rd industrial city etc for those persons do not have their own / company transportation. The cost of food items are increasing day by day there is no strict control of prices from the authorities. The vegetable bought from outside Kingdom are really emptying the pocket. The school fees are increasing day by day as there is no proper control and audition the school collections and the fund is not utilized for community development or other good reasons. What ever the school management thinks fir and they impose the fees accordingly. Millions of SR is bank balance with International schools and where the fund is repatriated is not known.

I am from Riyadh, leaving in 2 room apartment, I was paying 10000 but from next month its has 11000/-SR
No pay raise from long back. . . price Increasing in other Items, I think its better then our country. . Alhumdulillha.

Regards
Sohail

For Family

ACCOMODATION > 15000/Year

Gas > 16
Ele > 75
Tel > 100 

Transportation (own car) > 150

All others > 1800

Total one month = 2000 Riyal

It may be in a old building and remote area. When I was staying Riyadh during 1993 to 2000,  I was paying above 15000 per year plus maintenance, water, electricity etc for 3 BHK near to Main post office. So I do not know which is the area where you are living

You need a salary of at least 12K per month to live in Saudi.There is not much fun here so make sure you get enough money to counter that

> accommodation prices  5 Rooms  Hamra,Jeddah  55000 SAR Yearly

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc.)  N/A OWN CAR  GAS Cost weekly around 70 SAR

> food prices (your monthly budget)  for 5 Persons   4500 SAR

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance)  7000 /Yearly Per person (Insurance)

> education prices (if you need to pay)  N/A

> energy prices (oil, electricity)  150 SAR for Electric

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone) Internet 1700 Yearly, Telephone 70 Monthly, Mobile 100 Per person Monthly

> price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant  100 SAR/Person

> price for a coffee or a drink  from 6 SAR to 60 SAR depending on where you took it

> price for cinema tickets N/A

1-Accomodation prices for 2 bedroom apartment in a compound in Riyadh: Average SAR 100,000 per year. if you live in normal apartment, Average is SAR 25,000 depending on the area you will be living in.
2-Transportation: no one use the buses that much, but if you own a car, SAR 50 to SAR 70 per week. if taxi minimum is SAR 15
3- Food Prices: if you mean groceries for a family of 3 to 4 people, it would be around SAR 2,500 Per month
4- Insurance, usually it is provided by sponsor, but it range between SAR 300 till SAR 7,000 per year
5- Education: for international schools, it depends on which grade are the kids,  it's SAR 35,000 and above depending on the school. Some schools are lower levels it's between SAR 15,000 to SAR 27,000
6- Electricity Bills: SAR 150 per month
7- Internet/TV: SAR 300 per month, Phone: SAR 50, Mobile: SAR 350 to SAR 500
8- Price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant: SAR 75 to 100 Per person. if fine dining place, it would be around SAR 250 per person as average
9- Coffee: depends on which cafe, but average around SAR 30 per person for a coffee and a muffin
you need at least SAR 15,000 per month as a basic salary.

Cheers

Cheapest experience cost of living in Jeddah

1-Accomodation prices - SAR20,000 - SAR25,000/year that is 2 bed room, 1hall, 1 toilet, kitchen neat & secured villa
2-Transportation: taxi SAR15, car service from house to work vice versa SAR 300, new car lease SAR900/month
3- Food Prices: basic groceries for a family of 4 people SAR 1,500/month ( My wife and my 2kiddo but depends on your culture )
4- Insurance, usually it is provided by sponsor ( manage your agreed contract )
5- Education: for international schools, SAR600 - SAR800/ month in Asian International school
6- Electricity Bills: SAR95/month ( with 3AC, 1fridge, TV, computer, water heater, & lights ) but they are not 24/7 open :)
7- Internet/TV: SAR87.50/per month, SAR1,050/ year ( cheaper if subscribe by year, good speed) TV buy Apple TV and you can watch all channel you want, Phone x3 line  : SAR 50/line in one month SAR150
8- Price for a good menu in a traditional restaurant: SAR30 - SAR 65/ good for 2 person
9- Entertainment - 4x in a month go in play ground in mall & dine and buy some cloth for the kids budget SAR500/month how????  kiddie rides SAR6 - SAR8/ five rides for my kids enough, Mc Donald SAR60/family & buy on sale clothing or accessories for kids SAR15 - SAR30 each
10- Coffee: good coffee SAR5 - SAR10 ( why go for the brand if you can get good coffee from the corner )
11- To have all this a basic salary of SAR 13,000/month & in the end of the year you have SAR45,000 savings + your investment in home country :)
Ask how??? I did it! & and also you can do it, just a matter of discipline & budget planning  :D ciao!

It's better than my country.  electricity is really cheap. But sometimes it is not fair with taxi rate. Because Gas is really cheap here.
But it's ok as long as the driver is not a maniac.

To be safe with taxi especially with ladies expat, my advice try using easy taxi app in your mobile to be sure all details & info of taxi will be in your mobile in case of any complain, but before you ride negotiate how much from point of destination, because some taxi charging too much or by using their taxi meter. And lastly if you have trusted a taxi driver or suki ika nga  :) ask his mobile# & sure he will come whenever you need a cab just advance your time.  ;)

What is your erk?
And where do you work?
B'cos you spend in USD.
In Which company u work.
Its good to hear and feel.
Just pray to get a good job.