Looking for jobs in Russia

dear/ mam
      my self gaurav im from india, i have i sibling i did my 3 years hotel management fro india after dat im countinously doing a job in 5 star hotel industry in food and beverage service department. currently im working in goa india, and here alot of tourist comes form russia dey are very good people n climate of russia is good natural things also dats why i want to do job in russia

i am a cameroonian  and i live in cameroon but i want to relocate to Russia for the search of greener pastures . to meet people of different culture and the rest . so with this as my vision am looking for companies that are giving visa sponsorship so that i can work with them as the contract demand . i thanks for your kind  behaviour toward me.  have a nice day

For those seeking work in Russia under current circumstances 2015.

I advise you get your employment confirmed, your visa and work permit or invitation sorted before you arrive in Russia. Also be aware that there is now a new law for those seeking a work permit, they also to pass a Russian test in speaking,readind and writing.

Also be aware that the rouble value has drasticly dropped, and you may well receive less than half of your expected salary. Only in certain professions will they offer currency proof incomes. Not for example home workers, and hotel staff.

my problem is not much on the value of the currency but my problem is securing the work visa and getting in the country. i am a man of a very high passion for something and once my mind is made up i care less about the opposition. i just want to say thank you for this information . have a nice day here in cameroon  some are already sleeping

Mokwe, what kind of work are you looking for? And do you speak Russian? Will you pass the Russian test? And what do you want from Russia that currently has a low currency, recession and high inflation rate? And isn't Cameroon so warm and sunny? I would love that.

Hello everyone,

A new topic has been created with your posts on the Russia forum.

i say thank for your concern , at the beginning i  do not the type of job ,all i seek for in the beginning is what can keep body and soul together . i just want to inform you that the africa cup of nation have just started and moving on  smoothly.on the issue of knowing  Russian language . i might not know it at the moment but one think is common in life and that is learning . the only person who does not learn is a dead person . so thanks and have a nice day