Does anybody here learn Russian?

I'm a Russian language teacher. I want to share my knowledge and learn more about your experience.

hi there,

i'm a linguist myself , i love languages myself , i'm fortunate to say that i happen to speak moroccan, french , spanish , english , including an north african dialect from the area...
I have always been interested in learning slavik languages... but unfortunately i haven't had time and place due to traveling and furthering my education not just in linguistics but also in the sector of International Business,after graduation back in 2007 from SCU ,connecticut , usa, i was thinking that i really was interested in learning slavik languages especially the fact my ex girl friend was russian in the US but she never made time to teach me or help learn, she spoke english all the time, so due to the econnomy in the US,family hardship, plus i had missed casablanca , morocco , since i was really sick, so  i moved back home and here i am enjoying life out here stressfree so to make the story short , if you want to learn about me check my profile its got some of the things on there, that tells peole about things i've done or i want to do as far as languages and education go...
i hoped you enjoyed reading this message..
yes i'd like to learn russian ..
look forward to hear from you...

best regards

hey.i love how russian language sunds and i m looking for a aschool here in casablanca cuz i wanna learn russian but couldnt find anyone.it would be so great of u masha 24 if u can share ur language and knowledge with me here is my facebook(simo naia naia)

as well as my number if u wanna meet up and talk .i wont forget ur help 0660126899

Yes, I am keenly interested in learning Russian. I can be reached on +919886747545. Spasibo :-)

is russian language harder to learn than english ?

(moderated: off topic)

@sanjayskachhawa > you should please lower your caps lock on the forum. Thank you.

hi masha how r u/...

Malhunex wrote:

hi there,

i'm a linguist myself , i love languages myself , i'm fortunate to say that i happen to speak moroccan, french , spanish , english , including an north african dialect from the area...
I have always been interested in learning slavik languages... but unfortunately i haven't had time and place due to traveling and furthering my education not just in linguistics but also in the sector of International Business,after graduation back in 2007 from SCU ,connecticut , usa, i was thinking that i really was interested in learning slavik languages especially the fact my ex girl friend was russian in the US but she never made time to teach me or help learn, she spoke english all the time, so due to the econnomy in the US,family hardship, plus i had missed casablanca , morocco , since i was really sick, so  i moved back home and here i am enjoying life out here stressfree so to make the story short , if you want to learn about me check my profile its got some of the things on there, that tells peole about things i've done or i want to do as far as languages and education go...
i hoped you enjoyed reading this message..

you can speaks many language , you must be a smart person.
yes i'd like to learn russian ..
look forward to hear from you...

best regards

@ Sandra. Don't know about more difficult than English,but a damn lot esier than Mandarin. 33 letters in their alphabet.Need to be able to read it if you want to use the Metro.Moscow has about 200 stations. I would not learn a language if I were not going to use it.Nice language.Pity a person forgets when you don't use it.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR