Job offer

Hello all,
I am form India.I got a job offer from kuwait (Al mailem grop),They offered me 325KD (285 Basis+40 Allowances).I am Diploma Holder(Full Time)+B-Tech (Correspondence) Graduate from Mechanical Engg. and having arround 7 years of experience in automobile company.I have lost my job in india.so could  you please suggest me should i accept the offer (325kd) in kuwait.I am getting 50 Thousand in india and also let me know is this company is ok for me and can i survive with this amound in kuwait,what will be my professional future there.

No.

Anyone explain??

please suggest me.

I am suggesting you not to accept that offer as it is very low.

thx Ribosom!
What is the minimum/average expense for a month to stay there.Do anybody have any idea?
Also plz let me know if you have any feedback for the company (al mailem group).

Check the sticky topic in the forum, that question pops up very often and was discussed a lot.

Generally, you will spend 70-100 KWD for a shared accommodation, another 50 on groceries, after transportation and any unplanned expenses it will be difficult to leave even a 100 KWD on the side.

It is really very poor salary for those who was getting Rs50000 in India. As per your experience you must get atleast  kd 1000.
I think if you are  searching you will get same salary in India.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.I have got clear idea about expenses now,Can anyone also tell about the company- Almailem Group,How is the company and growth there?
Its will really help me in taking final decision.

please suggest,Also let me know can i switch company there when get good offer searching over?

Job market is not good here.It is difficult to change job here. Whatever salary is offering you it is really poor. Try to negotiate with the HR I think if you stick on 1000 kd i guess they will offer you 700-800 kd. But don't come here on 350 kd .

Yadav.ashi

You were given bad advice. There is a "souk" here for salaries that most companies adhere to. That means that people of different nationalities earn different wages for the same professional background. Most from your country are paid in the lower tier of that "souk" salary scale. While I think the salary quote you got seems low, it is dependent upon how many others with the same qualifications are available to take that job. In your case, there are many. That is why the pay is so low. It is very sad, but very true that where you are from will dictate how much money you will make in Kuwait.

Hi Yadav.ashi,

I know many Indians who are belonged to same profession and getting very good salary here. I advice you not to accept the offer. Try to change your job in India ,I am sure you will get same salary there or else  try to negotiate with HR  if they agree to pay KD 1000-1300 then you can accept the offer. Are you married or planning to come with your family?

Thanks Kharden,man1234 given me valuable advice.
Yes, I am married and was planning to come with your family.
But Now I am sure,I can not survive with this pay.
May i know 1 more thing about the company (al mailem group)?