Flatmate wanted for extra bedroom in Bin Mahmoud Area

I have a room available in a 3 bedroom apartment in Merzam Residence (Bin Mahmoud Area). It's near The Centre and a 5 min walk to Radisson Blu. The apartment is spacious and decorated and tastefully furnished with warm colors. Also includes flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen.
Temperature controlled indoor pool, Technogym®equipped fitness center and massage treatments are available on-site at The Fit Line Health Club & Spa.

I need someone who doesn't mind cats and is okay with living with 2 british girls in mid twenties. Rent is 4,600 bills included

Thanks,
I have no problem for cat, because I am not cooking.
You can select me.I am single and will stay Doha for 3 months only.
Thanks

Ok,
Please give it to me for 3 months. I will pay monthly but without cooking there.
Thanks.
[email protected]

Hello everyone,

Please note that for any accommodation search or offer, it's better to post your ad in the Housing in Doha section.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi

Please provide me your contact details so that I can make a viewing and hopefully move in soon !

Would you like my contact details ?

Hi, this Brit guy is also looking for a room to share if available !

I look forward to your contact - my number is 30679147

Hi,
Keeping your contact Number, I will arrive in Doha on 11th Febrary,2015, After arrival will buye one SIM and then will send it to you .
I will stay 3 months only. I hope you will consider me.
Regards.
Lutfur

hi,
I will contact with you on 1th February night, because I will arrive there on 11th evening and will stay theree only 3 months.
I hope you will consider it.
Regards.
Lutfur.

Hi

Room sounds good and quite cheap for whats on offer, can you possibly send me a location plan and if its ok with you then if its still available I could call in on Friday to see if it suits

Ian

Hi Again

My number is 50302598 if you need to contact me

Regards
Ian

Hi,

Definitely interested. Just come over from the uk myself and trying to get to grips with the place. Feel free to give me a pm. I've added you as a contact on here.

Cheers,

Phil

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a flatmate to post an ad in the Shared accommodation in Doha section, it is in fact the most appropriate section for your search.

Thanks

Priscilla