JOB OFFER HELP

Hi
I got a job offer from PRINCE SULTAN MILITARY HOSPITAL CITY
for the profile of MEDICAL photographer of SAR 4510 / Month + accommodation + travel

I am a single guy and i am organized is it possible for me to live on 2000SAR/ month

Hello hashimhakeem,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I hope you get some answers from the other members soon. While waiting, I suggest that you browse throught the Riyadh forum for some more information as this type of topic has been discussed quite a few times already on here.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Well I am waiting for anyone

if your accommodation is provided, i assume either it will be near to your office or they would give common transport...as except accommodation other 2 major expenses are transport and food.... you should be able to save 2K...

Yes they are providing the travel
Could you please tellme is 2000SAR Enough for food and monthly expenses like SOAP, deodorant,toothpaste,washing powder etc

Brother it depends on your lifestyles. look at me i am earning around the same as you mention but i am managing that within 1200 SAR with good quality home made food. don think much grab this opportunity from both hands. insha allah everything will be okey.

Thank you for your reply I have accepted there offer. Now have to wait for visa process

hashimhakeem wrote:

Thank you for your reply I have accepted there offer. Now have to wait for visa process

Congrats :)

Noproblem Hashim allah karim dont worry. but if you are qualified make sure your degree certificate is attested by saudi embassy if not after coming here start your process. it will be easier to call your wife in future if you certificates are attested by saudi embassy.

@Saimans Thanks  :)

@Zameer sure buddy i will do that however i am coming on single Visa and I am unmarried.... However i would love to get my parents to Saudi.
I will get my certificate attested