Help with renting

Hi,
If anyone needs help with renting in Sousse Tunisia, or any information regards moving, just get in touch. I have excellent local knowledge.

Hello Yatichockna! :)

Welcome to Expat.com

If you have some rentals to propose, I invite you to drop adverts in the proper section of the site : Housing in Sousse

We do not allow adverts on the forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

Thanks for tip, will do

Hi my husband and I are looking for a 1 bed apartment to rent for year in either haman sousse or sousse or port El kantaoui furnished for around 450 dt a month thanks

Hi Lisamoo,

Please post an ad in the Housing in Sousse section please, it might help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi i am looking to move to hammam in the next 3 months and i am looking for a apartment.Could you please give me some advice.
       Thank you
       Mandy.

I am an American woman looking to rent in tunis. I need help finding reasonable apartment asap.

Hi Mandy & samrekabi,

Regarding accommodation i suggest you to post an advert in the Flats for rent in Tunisia section please as it might you :)

Thank you and good luck to both of you with house hunting !

Maximilien

hi hru??? i have appartement  for rent front hospital sahloul

How much

Hi. Did you manage to find apartement?

400 dt contact me if u r interested
[Moderated: phone numbers are not allow on thread.  Thank you]

No I'm still looking

Hi, what part of Tunis are you looking to rent & for how long?

Hi samrekabi,

If you are looking for an appartment, please do it in the appropriate section, Housing in Sousse.

Do post your ad there,

Thank you.

Marjorie

Sorry. And yes I have posted it the appropriate place. I have an add where you told me. 😀

Hi  om looking to rent 2 bedroom apartment with balcony in hammam  sousse long term can u advice  please .

Thank you.

i have a 2 houses in sahloul

Would u be able to send pictures pls

Hello SOUSSITOUNSI,

It has been mentionned several time earlier in this discussion.

For accommodation, please post in the appropriate section > Housing in Sousse and not on the forum please.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Marjorie

Hi i am looking for a 2 bed apartment in  sousse.I am looking to rent long term could you please help me ?

Hi I'm looking to rent a furnished  2 bedroom in hammam  sousse  can u help please ?.

I am finding it very hard to get an apartment the best thing to do is just keep putting advertising on here and seeing if you can get anything

Hi need a one or two bedroom apartment if you can help I would be most grateful would like in are around Sousse  plz up to 400 dinars unfurnished if possible willing to decorate thank you xxxx

Hi still not found anything 😕

No not yet we looked at 2 One was disgusting and the other one was not like the pictures that we were shown so all in all very disappointing x

I haven't found anything also.! X

In are around Sousse xxx

Ok thank you x

Villas and apartments  for sale in sousse
email 📧
[email protected] ;)

Villas and apartments  for sale in sousse
email 📧
[email protected] ;)

If you can help would be most grateful x

Carol Moore it's im possible to get apartment in  sousse with this price  🏠

Where do you suggest we look at maybe go up to 500 dinar a month

I would like to know what u can do for me . Am looking for a 1 bedroom appartment outside the city centre .

Hello
We have many villas + appartements
Just send me your number and exactly what you looking for???!

We would like 1/2 bed s around Sousse we do not mind decorating we will take good care of the property we would like on a long contract if possible and will pay up to 500 dinar per month 
he's name is Mourad Hanzouli we would be most grateful if you could help us

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the public forum.

When he want come to sousse or monastir

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the public forum.

Thank you x