Accommodation for couples in Jeddah

Hi everyone

I plan a visit to my girlfriend who works in Jeddah. I know how strict Saudi laws are.

do we have a chance to get an hotel room to spend time together? as we are not married, I guess it is not allowed there..

no need to come and visit , you are not welcome if you come to spend time with girls in SAUDI ARABIA.

first of all, not with girls, with my girlfriend..

and secondly I think it is my problem, I just ask if it is possible..

not possible , I ASK GOD to guide you and me to the right way.

Well, logically it's not advisable keeping in mind the laws and customs over here. It's highly recommended against it. You can plan to meet anywhere outside KSA. :)

GOD see you every where  , choose what you want , we are muslims so we have to follow our islamic instructions , i am not trying to force you , or judge you ,

I undertood well that relationship is a dangerous thing in KSA :)

Plus alsairy12345 got me wrong a bit, you guys directly thing about sexuality when it comes to relations between opposite genders..

fgbilgic wrote:

you guys directly thing about sexuality when it comes to relations between opposite genders..

Well thats how KSA thinks of people of opposite genders who are not married, Unfortunate, but thats the fact !! And we are not here to judge anyone.... Good Luck Buddy :)

Well said brother alsairy12345, God guide us all the way to junnah to heaven ameen :)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details + old topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct