Starting a new ICT Consultancy and networking Company in Kenya

Hi,

I am a Kenyan born who has been studying and living in the United states for the last 10 years. I studied Computer engineering and Electrical Engineering at MNSU Mankato.

After Uni I did my internships at a company called IMO and later worked for Thompson routers. AFter which I opened Company "Gadgetmend LLC" in minneapolis and gained valuable support from the community there and did very well for a few but still missed home.

So I came back to Kenya and opened my company "Gadgetmend Infotech". We are currently based off Westlands and mainly deal in ICT based technology consultation and auditing, network implementations and security Analysts, as well mobile/PC/USSD based software development and integration. We have partnered with Consultants in the UK to help maintain the highest standards of service and implementations.

Im hoping my homeland "Kenya" will help give me an opportunity to prove myself and my company through this transition process as I look forward to hopefully working for all of you who may need our services.

Gadgetmend.com

Thank you and I hope to hear from you all.

Yours truly

Rajab Ali

If you need to hire an office assistant I would love to be considered.