New to Oman

Hello everyone, I just moved to Nizwa and I am hoping to meet new friends here and in Muscat. I will be coming to Muscat most weekends, as I really enjoy this city. I am hoping to meet people that are interested in going out, discovering new places and exploring the country. I love overnight trips, wether it is sleeping under the stars or staying in a fancy resort. I am especially interested in cycling, road trips, off roading and sailing. I want to explore the coastline, see the oryx refuge center and go south to Salalah.
Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Hi dear,

My name is Amit. It's nice to heard from you that you interesting to make friends and trip for new places. Basically I have my house in Al Falaj. But for my work, I came in Nizwa for few days. Since last Saturday, I am in Nizwa, I will be very happy to meet people and make friendship.

My mobile number is 97319867 You can call me, so we can meet.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit.

Hi I'm in muscat but I go to nizwa 2 times per week so I will happy to see u there  ;) my phone 93377226 mohamed from Tunisia

Hi...Hw u doing...in new city...?

Hello everyone,

I would just like to remind everyone that Expat.com is NOT a dating site. Only those discussions pertaining to expatriation are allowed on here.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

I m planning to meet different people in muscat for relationship

If you interested let's make it

Waiting for you reply

Best regards
Abu Auf

Hi dear

I am from Muscat and from time to time go to Nizwa. You are welcome to take you around .. contact me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello Provence04 ..  :)

A very good morning to YOU ..

First of all , welcome you in Oman and specially in my sweet and beloved City ( Nizwa ) ..

How did you see Oman and city Nizwa ?? 

warm greeting ,
khalid